Skip to main content

One Year Ago Today...

One year ago today, I got this....

DSCF0112

Nine months passed....

tmp03LHJo

And on November 5, 2007 Alexander joined us.

Baby Pictures 059

The first month went by...

DSCF0227

The second month passed....

DSCF0450

And the third month was gone...

DSCF0625

Here we are today, with our four month old baby. Who we learned we were having a year ago today. The time goes really too fast. It seems like just yesterday I got the positive test....

DSCF0693

Then next thing I know I will be posting first birthday pictures, he will be walking, and playing with his big brother and big sister.

I am so thankful for each and every second I get with these kids. Time is fleeting.....

Comments

Anonymous said…
What a great way to remember it - nice job! Kinda gross that you took a pic of your pee stick but...heeheehee. Very cute way to mark one year ago today. Love you guys - Kiki
Abby said…
Thanks!

At least I did not KEEP the pee stick. (; I figured a picture was the best way to remember....LOL! So that along with the belly shots was a good thing to do. Just in case this was the last go around...
Insangel said…
I kept the pee stick. :D

Great pics. You have beautiful babies. :)

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome, Little One

Both mommy and baby are doing very well. These are just a few from earlier today. More to follow later.

Ten Weeks, 209 days to go?!?!?

Here is the ten week shot y'all. If one more person asks if I am having twins, I am going to hurt them. Maternity clothes make me look even bigger but my regular clothes are not really fitting. I think I am at that stage where I just look like I have gained a lot of weight. Not fun really. Over 200 hundred days to go? Yikes. This summer should be fun.

Two Weeks Unitl Eviction

I was thinking today of taking that 37 week picture. And as I thought about it, I thought, "I will wait for a day when I look good." To which I had to laugh. If I did that it would never get taken. I am no longer able to drive. At the request of many family members, Mark being the ring leader, it has been noted that I should no longer drive. I did not discuss this with my doctor and it is not by her orders. However, once you no longer fit into your car, it is probably best to cease driving. To be honest it pisses me off. But, between the largeness of my belly and the shortness of my legs.....it is no longer possible. Simply put, the steering wheel is up as far as it will go and the seat is moved back as far as I can move it and still reach the pedals. The steering wheel now rests ON my belly and my legs are cramping from having to stretch to reach the pedals. Mark is probably right. It is no longer safe. And I hate it when he is right. So we are homebound during