Skip to main content

No Reason Not To

Most people at this point are aware of my current condition. Since I am addicted to Facebook and all.

About, well, I guess six or seven weeks ago, I took one of these...

DSCF3275

In case you are not sure, that is a pregnancy test with two lines indicating pregnancy.

Baby #4 is scheduled to arrive around September 28, 2009. Yesterday we heard one heartbeat via doppler. I go next week for an ultrasound. I am even bigger this time than I was with Xander. Fairly certain there is just one this time again, but, well, I am just so big already.

This baby was planned just as the others were. It just happened far easier than I expected. Unlike the first three who are all three years ten months apart, Xander and the newest one will be one year ten months apart.

Davis is also pregnant. Here is our ten week belly shot.

babies in our belly

I leave you with the eleven week belly shot. Yes I realize this is awful already. I do not know what to tell you.

11 weeks

Though I swear it does not look that big from my point of view.

Comments

Unknown said…
Congratulations!!
thordora said…
UM, WOW. Twins? (I jest...)

That's awesome! Congrats. It really does seem like yesterday Xander was born.
HAPTeach said…
Congratulations! No matter how big your tummy is right now, with one or more (hehe), you are still just adorable!
Abby said…
Yes, it was just yesterday that Xander was born. He is only 16 months old!

And, um, well, no confirmation of twins yet. I go for an ultrasound next week. That will let us know for sure how many may possibly be in there this time...

Thanks everyone!
D said…
OMG Abby! I haven't checked your blog in ages! (I know, BAD me!!!) Congratulations!!!! I am so happy for you!

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome, Little One

Both mommy and baby are doing very well. These are just a few from earlier today. More to follow later.

Ten Weeks, 209 days to go?!?!?

Here is the ten week shot y'all. If one more person asks if I am having twins, I am going to hurt them. Maternity clothes make me look even bigger but my regular clothes are not really fitting. I think I am at that stage where I just look like I have gained a lot of weight. Not fun really. Over 200 hundred days to go? Yikes. This summer should be fun.

De-Lurking Week

I forgot too that it was delurking week. Thanks for reminding me Amanda . Here you go... And by that I mean, if you are reading, leave a comment. Anyone can leave comments you just have to click anonymous and sign your name. My sister does it all the time. Come on, you know you want to......