Skip to main content

The Dangers of Breastfeeding

We have called our belly buttons as well as our nipples buttons for a long time now. Davis is aware that Alexander drinks milk from my buttons.

Today, Davis informed us that he has milk in his buttons. He was going to feed Emma and Max (the dog). It went something like this:

Davis: I have milk in my buttons.

Emma: giggling

Davis: Here Emma, drink it my milk. Go ahead. You'll like it. Taste it. (While walking toward her, lifting up his shirt. Then trying to grab her by the back of the head and shove her on. )

It was hysterical. Really. I was laughing so hard. And trying to nurse the baby. He tried to get Max to drink after Emma refused. Max was not having it either.

Who knew breastfeeding could be dangerous?

Comments

Shannon said…
Mackenzie actually tried to feed the baby. Grandma stopped her though. Then, after watching me express a bottle, she lifted her shirt and tried to refill her sippy cup with milk. The expression on her face when it didn't work was priceless!!!
Anonymous said…
hahahaha...Davis cracks me up, the funny thing is I can actually see him trying to do that!!! Way to stand strong Emma!!! Wow I love you guys!

Mimi

p.s. that is the funniest thing i've heard in like a week! love it thanks ab
Cinnamon said…
LOL! Blaine was convinced that mine were called elbows and wanted to know why sissy ate from my elbows.

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome, Little One

Both mommy and baby are doing very well. These are just a few from earlier today. More to follow later.

Ten Weeks, 209 days to go?!?!?

Here is the ten week shot y'all. If one more person asks if I am having twins, I am going to hurt them. Maternity clothes make me look even bigger but my regular clothes are not really fitting. I think I am at that stage where I just look like I have gained a lot of weight. Not fun really. Over 200 hundred days to go? Yikes. This summer should be fun.

De-Lurking Week

I forgot too that it was delurking week. Thanks for reminding me Amanda . Here you go... And by that I mean, if you are reading, leave a comment. Anyone can leave comments you just have to click anonymous and sign your name. My sister does it all the time. Come on, you know you want to......