Skip to main content

New Year

Not only has two months passed since Alexander was born, but an entire year has gone. I have had many thoughts and written about 20 blog posts in my mind. Finding the time to type them out is a whole 'nother issue.

All in time I suppose. For now we are freezing our bahonakies off. But for today I leave you with this.....

DSCF0450

DSCF0449

DSCF0446

How could one not look forward to all the new year has to bring when you get to look into this face every day? Add in two more adorable smiling faces and well......

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!! May 2008 bring on even more blessings.....

Comments

Judy said…
Oh, Abby, he's precious.

Happy 2008 to you, too! That baby's smile is sure a great way to start off the New Year.
Jessi said…
Oh, I know the feeling about having blog posts written in your head, but not having the time to write them.

And I agree with Judy, so precious! <3

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome, Little One

Both mommy and baby are doing very well. These are just a few from earlier today. More to follow later.

Ten Weeks, 209 days to go?!?!?

Here is the ten week shot y'all. If one more person asks if I am having twins, I am going to hurt them. Maternity clothes make me look even bigger but my regular clothes are not really fitting. I think I am at that stage where I just look like I have gained a lot of weight. Not fun really. Over 200 hundred days to go? Yikes. This summer should be fun.

De-Lurking Week

I forgot too that it was delurking week. Thanks for reminding me Amanda . Here you go... And by that I mean, if you are reading, leave a comment. Anyone can leave comments you just have to click anonymous and sign your name. My sister does it all the time. Come on, you know you want to......