Skip to main content

The Reason

I have two confessions today.

#1 The reason I cloth diaper is because they are so cute.

DSCF0477

DSCF0501

DSCF0495

#2 The reason I had kids is so that I would never be alone. The reason I had so many is so that THEY would never be alone.

DSCF0514

Kids are good. Xander is getting big as you can see in the photo. Cloth diapering is going well, we are using them 90% of the time. And by we, I mean me. Breastfeeding is going great too. Before long he will be able to eat rice cereal. At about 5-6 months or so. This time I am making my own. And the other day at Target I bought re-usable grocery bags too. Mark asked me what it was like to be so crunchy. I laughed. Though Emma did tell her father he was not doing any help to our environment by getting a plastic bag at the store yesterday. Maybe I am a bit more green than I thought....

My other baby boy will be four in about 2 weeks. FOUR?!?! Where did the time go? Of course that girl of mine will be EIGHT in March......when did I get so old?

Comments

Judy said…
OH, Abby, how sweet!!!

I love the diapers, although when he gets older he'll never forgive you for posting pictures of his butt for the whole world to see. LOL

My oldest son will be 4 in a few weeks (well, about 8 weeks) too. But I was just writing things in my planner, and realized that not only will I be 30 this year (ACK!!), but my daughter will be 13. How. Did. That. Happen?
D said…
Abby, he is getting so big!!! I absolutely love those diapers! What kind are they??

We cloth diapered Kiddo and I am planning the same for newbie who is coming in April. I need some newborn stuff though and haven't decided what to get. Did anything work better for you? Just curious about your experience.

Thanks for sharing pics. You have a beautiful family.
D
Jessi said…
Aww, those diapers are adorable!!
Cinnamon said…
Looks at those precious babes of yours, awwwww. I also went green on one aspect of my life, I actually purchased some of those re-usable grocery bags too. Go Me!

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome, Little One

Both mommy and baby are doing very well. These are just a few from earlier today. More to follow later.

Ten Weeks, 209 days to go?!?!?

Here is the ten week shot y'all. If one more person asks if I am having twins, I am going to hurt them. Maternity clothes make me look even bigger but my regular clothes are not really fitting. I think I am at that stage where I just look like I have gained a lot of weight. Not fun really. Over 200 hundred days to go? Yikes. This summer should be fun.

De-Lurking Week

I forgot too that it was delurking week. Thanks for reminding me Amanda . Here you go... And by that I mean, if you are reading, leave a comment. Anyone can leave comments you just have to click anonymous and sign your name. My sister does it all the time. Come on, you know you want to......