Skip to main content

Way Behind

I am way behind in posting current belly shots. I decided at 20 weeks to go for every 3-4 weeks between. As now, while I am getting bigger, the change is not as noticeable weekly. And it is hot.

I am already getting, "SO, you are having the baby soon huh?" To which I say, bite me people. Not until September. I am "officially" at 26 weeks now. My OB will likely schedule me a week early. I think we are thirteen weeks out now.

17 weeks
17 weeks

18 weeks
18 weeks

19 weeks
19 weeks

20 weeks
20 weeks

23 weeks
23 weeks

Looking.....big.

Comments

Rach said…
You look great, Abby! I'm so glad you get to have this experience AGAIN!!!
Anonymous said…
I just want to reach out and rub your belly! :) You look awesome. Hope all is well with you, Mark and the kiddos. Miss you.
Abby said…
Who is Anonymous???? Help me out here.....(-:
Katie Duncan said…
Anonymous is Katie! I'm a dork. I thought I signed it but I guess I didn't!

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome, Little One

Both mommy and baby are doing very well. These are just a few from earlier today. More to follow later.

Ten Weeks, 209 days to go?!?!?

Here is the ten week shot y'all. If one more person asks if I am having twins, I am going to hurt them. Maternity clothes make me look even bigger but my regular clothes are not really fitting. I think I am at that stage where I just look like I have gained a lot of weight. Not fun really. Over 200 hundred days to go? Yikes. This summer should be fun.

De-Lurking Week

I forgot too that it was delurking week. Thanks for reminding me Amanda . Here you go... And by that I mean, if you are reading, leave a comment. Anyone can leave comments you just have to click anonymous and sign your name. My sister does it all the time. Come on, you know you want to......