Skip to main content

New Look......

Wow, I think this blog had grown cobwebs. I am not sure if anyone out there in cyber land is reading, but ask me if I care.

Where have I been? Clearly, not here.

The last year and a half have been a whirlwind of emotions. Mostly rough, sad, upsetting. The birth of Elodie was the bright spot in a time of very dark moments.

I would like to think we are coming to a close on all of that. Though I will say the ache of losing my Gramma, I fear, is something that will never go away completely.

The goings on here have been numerous. Yet the more things change, the more they stay the same.

We are a family of six now. We have settled into being labeled a big family. We have grown accustomed to the looks and the comments of, "You must have your hands full!" and "You do not what causes that, don't you?" If I had a dime.....

Life is moving along. We are not only busy with, well, all the kids, but with working on the house in hopes of getting the thing listed. Ah, yes, the eternal joke. This is the year......only this IS the year. Gallons of paint, bags of trash, and hours of work. This is the year.

My babies are growing, though I begged the little one not to. She did not listen very well and I am fairly certain that is just a small taste of what is to come with that one.

We are about to embark on a new school year. Emmaline entering fifth (!) grade and Davis first. Xander is fond of studying, at the ripe age of two. The kid is obsessed with numbers. As a result of his love of learning, he now knows his numbers 1-30 in English, 1-20 in Spanish, and can count backwards from 20 as well. He also recognizes all his letters. He is exhausting. Still craps his drawers though. So, take that as you will.

Davis will be taking some piano lessons this fall, with Emma taking horseback riding. Shall prove to keep us busy, as if we needed help in that area.

Elodie will soon be turning one. She is a pure joy. Our sweet little Princess with her blond wispy hair and bright blue eyes......pure loveliness.

Life is going on. Not in the same way it did last year. Or the year before that one. But it is going on.

If anyone is still checking this out, I will try to stop by more often.

Comments

Dee said…
Nice to see an update here! :)
Ruthie said…
I am following and reading =)
xx xx

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome, Little One

Both mommy and baby are doing very well. These are just a few from earlier today. More to follow later.

Ten Weeks, 209 days to go?!?!?

Here is the ten week shot y'all. If one more person asks if I am having twins, I am going to hurt them. Maternity clothes make me look even bigger but my regular clothes are not really fitting. I think I am at that stage where I just look like I have gained a lot of weight. Not fun really. Over 200 hundred days to go? Yikes. This summer should be fun.

De-Lurking Week

I forgot too that it was delurking week. Thanks for reminding me Amanda . Here you go... And by that I mean, if you are reading, leave a comment. Anyone can leave comments you just have to click anonymous and sign your name. My sister does it all the time. Come on, you know you want to......