Skip to main content

House Update: Main Floor

Some people have asked what the house currently looks like as well as where it started.  There are blog posts on here from a year ago, so this will be a what it was originally and where it is now post.

As some point, maybe some life update posts will go up on here.  In the last year I've gone back to work full time and lost my mom.  I am sure there are blog posts in all of that....

Without further rambling on my part, here's a photo montage of this house.  As most know, after we lost mom, daddy moved in with us.  So a lot has gotten done in the last three months.

Living room:

Before





After





Entry way

Before



After






Back hallway/entry/mudroom

Before




After





Dining Room


Before



After





Kitchen

Before



After






Back of the house (I don't seem to have a before photo)

From living room to kitchen



  From kitchen to living room


Back staircase

Before


After




That is basically the main floor.  There is a pantry and a small half bath and I believe that update is posted on here already.  I am going to put the second floor in a different post for ease.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome, Little One

Both mommy and baby are doing very well. These are just a few from earlier today. More to follow later.

Ten Weeks, 209 days to go?!?!?

Here is the ten week shot y'all. If one more person asks if I am having twins, I am going to hurt them. Maternity clothes make me look even bigger but my regular clothes are not really fitting. I think I am at that stage where I just look like I have gained a lot of weight. Not fun really. Over 200 hundred days to go? Yikes. This summer should be fun.

De-Lurking Week

I forgot too that it was delurking week. Thanks for reminding me Amanda . Here you go... And by that I mean, if you are reading, leave a comment. Anyone can leave comments you just have to click anonymous and sign your name. My sister does it all the time. Come on, you know you want to......