Skip to main content

Day 'O Fun

Tuesday I loaded up the kids for a field trip. We headed down to Crown Center for the day. I wanted to check out the What Do You Want To Be? exhibit. I was thinking (actually Emma was) that I should check Kaleidescope and see if they had any Open Family Sessions as well. And sure enough, they did! A trip to Crown Center is not a real fun day though unless you have lunch at Fritz's. How awesome is it to eat at place where a train brings your food?!?!? AND.......Kaleidescope was practically empty. Bonus.

Here is our day in pictures: (yes, I took all three kids by myself and remembered my camera. I was ON that day.)

Even Xander wears the engineer hat. I LOVE this picture. So funny.
DSCF1029

My oldest boy wearing his hat. He looks so big in this picture.
DSCF1027


All the kids in front of the train. (at the bottom I linked to a past post. From a year and a half ago. Do you see how big Emma has gotten as well???)

DSCF1030

Emma is going to be a cowgirl....
DSCF1033

Or a news reporter....
DSCF1039

Davis painting at Kaleidescope.
DSCF1052

Waiting for their paintings to come out of the drying machine.
DSCF1056

Still waiting.......
DSCF1057

Xander chilling, actually taking a binky and trying to grab the camera.
DSCF1060

The sink at Kaleidescope. Isn't she cool? I want one.
DSCF1053

(for reference we took the kids on a similar trip awhile back. You can see pictures and the post here. For the love..........Davis looks so little.)

Comments

Shannon said…
I LOVE Crown Center! We went to the exhibit a few weeks ago and had a blast! I think Mack is going to be a hairdresser, I couldn't get her out of the salon.

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome, Little One

Both mommy and baby are doing very well. These are just a few from earlier today. More to follow later.

Ten Weeks, 209 days to go?!?!?

Here is the ten week shot y'all. If one more person asks if I am having twins, I am going to hurt them. Maternity clothes make me look even bigger but my regular clothes are not really fitting. I think I am at that stage where I just look like I have gained a lot of weight. Not fun really. Over 200 hundred days to go? Yikes. This summer should be fun.

De-Lurking Week

I forgot too that it was delurking week. Thanks for reminding me Amanda . Here you go... And by that I mean, if you are reading, leave a comment. Anyone can leave comments you just have to click anonymous and sign your name. My sister does it all the time. Come on, you know you want to......