Skip to main content

Too Many To Post

Since finding the manual mode on my camera, I have been photo happy. As a result I have taken over 100 pictures this month so far. Yikes. This makes it hard to post pictures because........there are too many I like.

My boys. Dressed in matching outfits. I love how in the first one they are looking at one another.




This is what we do on Saturdays. Brave the crowds and head to Costco. These were taken with my phone. I just thought it was funny.
This one cracks me up. My dressed alike boys.




Xander has begun pulling up on everything. I figure it is a matter of time before he is walking now. He see the big kids running around the house and he gets all excited.


We went to the park yesterday and my niece asked if I thought Xander would like to swing. I have never put him in a swing because, to be honest, I do not like to be outside. So he has been to the park a few times but I never thought about plopping him in the baby swing. We went and put him in the swing. The boy loved it. He was laughing hysterically and all three of his airs were blowing in the wind. I only had my phone. We will go back soon and I will take my camera and get some better pictures and video of him. It was wonderful.



Xander has also found out how much he likes to drive the little car. Only he drives it backwards.


He also enjoys cookie dough. On the spatula. Don't you love the spittle hanging down as well? Double yum.


Okay, that is it for now. Too many cute kids here. I know I am biased....

Comments

Judy said…
Um, Abby, we average something like 600+ pictures a month, and that number keeps going up. In our "My Pictures" folder, which has all the pictures we've taken since we've been together (7 years - digital pictures plus scans of others), pluse some video files, and scans of many of our old family pictures (I'm working on scanning all of my old family photo albums), we have over 32,000 pictures. So, 100 a month isn't much, at least by my standards!

I dress my boys alike a lot. Partly, when we're out in public, I figure that way, if one of them gets separted, I can say "he's blonde, this tall, and dressed like this" and hold out the other one.

I sometimes have a hard time getting my boys outside to play. It was worse when they were younger, but now that I can sit with a book and let them play, it's better.

Cute kids. I can't believe how fast he's growing!
Anonymous said…
We had a great time having you guys over here. Being at the park when Xander was in the swing and kicking and giggling was so cute and I am so glad I was there to see that. Plus the next night with Davis on the slide...heeelarious. Dress them alike while you can - member my girls with the matching dresses and matching hair ribbons? Yea it goes away. ;( Love you guys-Kiki

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome, Little One

Both mommy and baby are doing very well. These are just a few from earlier today. More to follow later.

Ten Weeks, 209 days to go?!?!?

Here is the ten week shot y'all. If one more person asks if I am having twins, I am going to hurt them. Maternity clothes make me look even bigger but my regular clothes are not really fitting. I think I am at that stage where I just look like I have gained a lot of weight. Not fun really. Over 200 hundred days to go? Yikes. This summer should be fun.

De-Lurking Week

I forgot too that it was delurking week. Thanks for reminding me Amanda . Here you go... And by that I mean, if you are reading, leave a comment. Anyone can leave comments you just have to click anonymous and sign your name. My sister does it all the time. Come on, you know you want to......