Skip to main content

X-A-N-D-E-R Spells Trouble

Well, he started crawling. And every once and a while he will pull himself up to stand. I realize he is ten months old. But really. I was in no hurry. They grow so fast anyways....

Here are some current pictures. I have been playing around with my camera lately. These are some images I have captured in the last few days....

They are handsome men.....
DSCF1863

I like to stare at them. Mark does not enjoy it so much...
DSCF1864

First battle wound.
DSCF1871

Isn't he lovely?
DSCF1878

He has the longest eye lashes....
DSCF1879

It's time for your close up.
DSCF1882

See? Look at those lashes! Sigh....
DSCF1883

Hey dude....
DSCF1903

Like how his diaper is hanging out the top of his pants? He rocks the low rise.
DSCF1906

This was after I told him no. Do you see that ornery grin? Trouble....
DSCF1905

How you doin'?
DSCF1907

Cold weather here. Causing us to lounge most of the day. Fall is on its way. As well as Mr. Xander's first birthday. Where did the year go??? And where did my baby go???

Comments

Anonymous said…
Nuh uh...he is not trouble. Look at that sweet little chubby face. He will never get into trouble at Kiki's. ; ) Very cute pics thanks for taking the time to post them. And YUCK to this weather. Sucks already. Love you guys -Kiki

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome, Little One

Both mommy and baby are doing very well. These are just a few from earlier today. More to follow later.

Ten Weeks, 209 days to go?!?!?

Here is the ten week shot y'all. If one more person asks if I am having twins, I am going to hurt them. Maternity clothes make me look even bigger but my regular clothes are not really fitting. I think I am at that stage where I just look like I have gained a lot of weight. Not fun really. Over 200 hundred days to go? Yikes. This summer should be fun.

De-Lurking Week

I forgot too that it was delurking week. Thanks for reminding me Amanda . Here you go... And by that I mean, if you are reading, leave a comment. Anyone can leave comments you just have to click anonymous and sign your name. My sister does it all the time. Come on, you know you want to......