Skip to main content

What The ?!?!?!?!?!

I can only assume my oldest boy is......unique.

This week he has managed to do two things that have made me stop and scratch my head. And almost break my butt. I love the boy....

Yesterday he squirted dish soap all over the bathroom floor. When I went in to use said bathroom I almost fell as the floor was slippery. The entire floor. Do you know how hard it is to clean dish soap off of linoleum? Near impossible as once it is wet, it just lathers up. Not only that but as it dries it leaves a nice film as well.

Today he decided to glitter the computer room. I have nothing against glitter. I think is serves a purpose in society. But holy night. Not only did he manage to glitter everything, but then he had the pitcher of pink lemonade and manged to spill the. entire. pitcher. Think about it. Picture it with me now: glitter all over the floor with lemonade ON TOP OF THE GLITTER. Um, the lemonade acted as glue. Seriously. Do you know how hard it is to clean sticky glitter off of hard wood floors? I got most of it up.....I figure in time it will all be gone much as the baby powder eventually was gone.

What is with that kid? I love him, I really do. But I think he is trying to kill me.

Comments

Anonymous said…
I'm tellin ya...I think he gets bored so he makes up his own fun stuff to do. But I also have to say since I am the Kiki I think it is funny as hell. ; ) Love you guys-Kiki
Lisa Williams said…
I think that he & Avery would make a great pair! Yesterday she got a hold of an orange marker and managed to color most of her body...between her toes, in her belly button, entire bottome of her foot, private areas (front and back) her neck....you get my point!! I hope the orange will eventually fade away! LOL

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome, Little One

Both mommy and baby are doing very well. These are just a few from earlier today. More to follow later.

Ten Weeks, 209 days to go?!?!?

Here is the ten week shot y'all. If one more person asks if I am having twins, I am going to hurt them. Maternity clothes make me look even bigger but my regular clothes are not really fitting. I think I am at that stage where I just look like I have gained a lot of weight. Not fun really. Over 200 hundred days to go? Yikes. This summer should be fun.

De-Lurking Week

I forgot too that it was delurking week. Thanks for reminding me Amanda . Here you go... And by that I mean, if you are reading, leave a comment. Anyone can leave comments you just have to click anonymous and sign your name. My sister does it all the time. Come on, you know you want to......