Skip to main content

Another Year Gone

Today is the day my oldest son turns five years old. I am not sure where the years went.....

My Boogie,

You bless me each and every day with your love of life. Your enthusiasm and your imagination never cease to amaze me. Your love of music and your ability to be reached through music is inspiring. Your energy is endless. Your love knows no bounds. You were given to me for a short time by our Heavenly Father. I was entrusted to care for you, love you, and guide you. I was given this honor and an honor it is. You touch people by your very existence.

For the last five years you have graced me with your humor and your love. I am watching you grow into a young man. One who told me the other day that when he can drive, he will borrow my car and take me out on a date. I am holding you to that. One who loves with no end in sight.

My Boogie, thank you. For being you and allowing me to be your mommy. I will love you until the end of time. And for always, you will be my baby, my Boogie, my son.


DSCF3250

Comments

Anonymous said…
Happy Birthday Boogie!! I must say you look very handsome in that pullover. ; ) We will be calling you soon to sing our lovely Happy Birthday Wishes! Love you -Kiki

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome, Little One

Both mommy and baby are doing very well. These are just a few from earlier today. More to follow later.

Ten Weeks, 209 days to go?!?!?

Here is the ten week shot y'all. If one more person asks if I am having twins, I am going to hurt them. Maternity clothes make me look even bigger but my regular clothes are not really fitting. I think I am at that stage where I just look like I have gained a lot of weight. Not fun really. Over 200 hundred days to go? Yikes. This summer should be fun.

De-Lurking Week

I forgot too that it was delurking week. Thanks for reminding me Amanda . Here you go... And by that I mean, if you are reading, leave a comment. Anyone can leave comments you just have to click anonymous and sign your name. My sister does it all the time. Come on, you know you want to......