Skip to main content

I Am Aware

That I suck. Thanks Mimi for the reminder. (-;

Um, too much to update? I guess I will give it the old college try.

December was crazy. After about the 16th or so there was a lot of life to live.

We made a trek for an out of town wedding. Emmaline played the role of flower girl so we had to be there for the rehearsal as well. Made for a long weekend vacation. The wedding was gorgeous (a cousin got married and now we have another chick in the family!) and Emma did her job well. The kids had fun staying in a hotel and it was nice to take a break from every day life. It was crazy, but fun! Emma also had to go get her hair done at the salon and she was not a fan. But she put on her big girl panties and did great.

Emmaline's hair do
DSCF2905

The flower girl...isn't she gorgeous???
DSCF2922

DSCF2934

My monkey's
DSCF2925

Stay still...
DSCF2924

for one more.
DSCF2923

A family picture
DSCF2931

After that we ran right into Christmas and family celebrations. We had a lovely holiday with all the people that we love. Christmas Eve was spent as usual with the in-law side of our family. Christmas morning was spent at home just us and Christmas Day was spent with my side of our family. It was a good time.

Do you believe I made them sit for a picture before opening gifts?
DSCF3119

I am supposed to do what?!?!
DSCF3130

Not right now, I need a moment...
DSCF3131

Martian Matter....gross.
DSCF3128

Emma is not suspended in mid air as it would appear.
DSCF3133

Santa left me a baby under the tree!
DSCF3137

Emma in Kiki's pink Santa hat...only Kiki would have a pink satin Santa hat.
DSCF3146

My favorite pictures.....a boy and his Papa.
DSCF3138

DSCF3139


Mark had a lot of days off the last three weeks of the year. It was a great way to end our year as a family. Right before tax season hits and time together becomes even more precious.

This is a new year. New goals are on the horizon. I have nothing to base this on.....but for some reason my gut is telling me this: this is the year God will show His face to us in ways we could not imagine. For my family anyway, this is the year that we see His face like we have never seen it before. He is already putting it all in motion.

Hold on tight, because He is going to take us for the ride of our lives. And I for one can not wait...

Comments

Anonymous said…
The pic of Xander with his chubby little hand up while he is crying on Christmas morning is soooo cute. And you can always count on my kids to let you know just how much you suck...they remind me all the frickin time. Tough love in our family. Love you guys - Kiki

AND YES you bet your ass Kiki has a pink Santa hat. And it is HOT!! ; )

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome, Little One

Both mommy and baby are doing very well. These are just a few from earlier today. More to follow later.

Ten Weeks, 209 days to go?!?!?

Here is the ten week shot y'all. If one more person asks if I am having twins, I am going to hurt them. Maternity clothes make me look even bigger but my regular clothes are not really fitting. I think I am at that stage where I just look like I have gained a lot of weight. Not fun really. Over 200 hundred days to go? Yikes. This summer should be fun.

De-Lurking Week

I forgot too that it was delurking week. Thanks for reminding me Amanda . Here you go... And by that I mean, if you are reading, leave a comment. Anyone can leave comments you just have to click anonymous and sign your name. My sister does it all the time. Come on, you know you want to......