Skip to main content

Six Months In Part Deux

Alright, I got around to taking a few more pictures.

Master Bedroom

Before:



After:






Main upstairs hallway

Before:




After:





Main hall bathroom

Before:




After:








And these I don't really have befores of and also clarifies where some things are laid out in the house....



This is the main hallway from the front door.  The first door is the Harry Potter bathroom.  The second door is a large closet, and behind that you see what will be the mudroom.



Harry Potter bathroom.  Small half bath that sits tucked under the main staircase.



Back hallway the goes from the kitchen into the living room.


Future mudroom.


This is not drawn to scale at all, but maybe it will help with how the house is laid out for anyone who is curious.



Main Floor


Second Floor


Obviously there are still a tons of projects left to conquer. both big and small.  And the basement and third floor have barely been touched.  The third floor has had some work done and I would take pictures but we a young adult currently living in that space.  Kind of an adopted son in a sense.  Anyway, the room has been painted and a lot of ugly has been removed.  But there is plenty of more work to be performed up there.  Also, we have back staircase that is located right off the kitchen, likely the servants staircase and it still needs painted.  

I think that covers the six month progress.  There are still boxes to unpack.  All in time.....





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome, Little One

Both mommy and baby are doing very well. These are just a few from earlier today. More to follow later.

Ten Weeks, 209 days to go?!?!?

Here is the ten week shot y'all. If one more person asks if I am having twins, I am going to hurt them. Maternity clothes make me look even bigger but my regular clothes are not really fitting. I think I am at that stage where I just look like I have gained a lot of weight. Not fun really. Over 200 hundred days to go? Yikes. This summer should be fun.

De-Lurking Week

I forgot too that it was delurking week. Thanks for reminding me Amanda . Here you go... And by that I mean, if you are reading, leave a comment. Anyone can leave comments you just have to click anonymous and sign your name. My sister does it all the time. Come on, you know you want to......