Skip to main content

Six Months In

Here are some compare photos on how this house is progressing after six months.  Please note: approximately three of those months I was recovering from the broken ankle so little got done.

Main floor:

Dining room

Before:


After:




Kitchen

Before:


After:  (this room has barely been touched and these pictures are a bit old.)





Foyer

Before:



After:





Living Room:

Before:




After:




Second Floor

Elodie's Room

Before:



Before:





Emmaline's Room

Before:

 After:





The boys' Room

Before:



After:





I don't have any current photos of the master bedroom.  I'll take some and post those later.  I also don't have any of the main hall or the main hall bathroom on the second floor.  So I'll put all of that in another post soon.  Along with some outdoor photos.  

There is still a lot of work to do.  Some major projects and some that are just a lot of sweat equity.  And of course, a lot of decorating still needs to happen.  At times I think there's still so much to do.  But looking back, it's good to see how much has been done this far.

All in time.....





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome, Little One

Both mommy and baby are doing very well. These are just a few from earlier today. More to follow later.

Ten Weeks, 209 days to go?!?!?

Here is the ten week shot y'all. If one more person asks if I am having twins, I am going to hurt them. Maternity clothes make me look even bigger but my regular clothes are not really fitting. I think I am at that stage where I just look like I have gained a lot of weight. Not fun really. Over 200 hundred days to go? Yikes. This summer should be fun.

De-Lurking Week

I forgot too that it was delurking week. Thanks for reminding me Amanda . Here you go... And by that I mean, if you are reading, leave a comment. Anyone can leave comments you just have to click anonymous and sign your name. My sister does it all the time. Come on, you know you want to......