Skip to main content

Get Over it

My digital camera has an attitude. So this belly shot was taken with Emma's camera and therefore the quality is not as great. (If anyone has an ideas what is wrong with my camera, let me know. I put in new rechargeable batteries once the other ones died. It will turn on as in I can view pictures on my card, but once I move it to take a picture it shuts off. The powers that be at Fuji tell me the only thing to do is send it to them and have them look at it. Oh, it is a Fuji FinePix S5200, if that helps.)

Week 25 I was at the lake and did not get a belly shot. I am sure there are pictures of me from the lake. Last week I took a shot of my belly naked. It is scary. If you want to see it, e-mail me. It is too horrific to post it on the net.

So here we are at week 27. Please excuse the look on my face. I kept this one and choose it because it most accurately conveys how I am feeling right now.

27 weeks

And yes this is a maternity top that no longer really covers all of me. Get over it. I am huge and I have almost three months to go still. The doctor will take the baby at 39 weeks, so I have 12 weeks to go. Fun times. If only it were a little hotter here.....for reference today's high temp is 102. Right now it is 94 and feels like 99. Yea. We have cabin fever.

Once again, I think we have to get over it.

Comments

Lisa Williams said…
I hope that when I am pregnant again I'll look as cute as you. I would love to see the belly pics. I think baby bellies are beautiful!!
Anonymous said…
FAB belly! That's what mine looks like at 28w, so we're in the same boat. I keep wondering what on EARTH I'm going to wear in the last month to 6 weeks of this pregnancy at the rate I'm going!!

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome, Little One

Both mommy and baby are doing very well. These are just a few from earlier today. More to follow later.

Ten Weeks, 209 days to go?!?!?

Here is the ten week shot y'all. If one more person asks if I am having twins, I am going to hurt them. Maternity clothes make me look even bigger but my regular clothes are not really fitting. I think I am at that stage where I just look like I have gained a lot of weight. Not fun really. Over 200 hundred days to go? Yikes. This summer should be fun.

De-Lurking Week

I forgot too that it was delurking week. Thanks for reminding me Amanda . Here you go... And by that I mean, if you are reading, leave a comment. Anyone can leave comments you just have to click anonymous and sign your name. My sister does it all the time. Come on, you know you want to......