Skip to main content

Are We There Yet?

22 weeks. I know I am huge. I know I have a ways to go. I know it looks painful and at times it is. My vagina feels like it is bruised. I am told this is normal for number three and the pressure he/she is putting on my nether regions. My feet are beginning to swell. I picked up a large maternity shirt the other day sure it would be too huge on me. It fit fine. Reality is sinking in.

Emma felt the baby move. I threaten Mark if he bothers me with having to touch my belly. The other day bread crumbs fell down my undershirt I had on and were really bothering me. I lifted up both shirts to get them out and Mark just stared at my stomach as if it were some sort of alien creature. It looks wrong and painful. I will spare everyone any naked belly shots. Unless any of you want them to scare your kids into not ever having sex.

22 Weeks

Comments

Judy said…
Hey, you are getting there now. Time sure flies when it's somebody else's pregnancy!!!
alimum said…
I think you have a boy in there

Even though you are huge, you are totally glowing.

But I am sorry to hear you are in so much pain.

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome, Little One

Both mommy and baby are doing very well. These are just a few from earlier today. More to follow later.

Ten Weeks, 209 days to go?!?!?

Here is the ten week shot y'all. If one more person asks if I am having twins, I am going to hurt them. Maternity clothes make me look even bigger but my regular clothes are not really fitting. I think I am at that stage where I just look like I have gained a lot of weight. Not fun really. Over 200 hundred days to go? Yikes. This summer should be fun.

Two Weeks Unitl Eviction

I was thinking today of taking that 37 week picture. And as I thought about it, I thought, "I will wait for a day when I look good." To which I had to laugh. If I did that it would never get taken. I am no longer able to drive. At the request of many family members, Mark being the ring leader, it has been noted that I should no longer drive. I did not discuss this with my doctor and it is not by her orders. However, once you no longer fit into your car, it is probably best to cease driving. To be honest it pisses me off. But, between the largeness of my belly and the shortness of my legs.....it is no longer possible. Simply put, the steering wheel is up as far as it will go and the seat is moved back as far as I can move it and still reach the pedals. The steering wheel now rests ON my belly and my legs are cramping from having to stretch to reach the pedals. Mark is probably right. It is no longer safe. And I hate it when he is right. So we are homebound during