Skip to main content

Strange Way of Nesting

So what do you do when you are days away from delivering your third child? Bake you say? That is exactly what I did.

Mark wanted some cookies to take to a lady who had a baby at his office a while ago. So I decided to bake six dozen cookies. I figure I can take them to the hospital for visitors and to make nice with the nurses. The funny thing is now I want to take my coffee, my coffee maker, some half and half and some sugar so I can offer cookies and coffee to people. I am not right.

Here is the cookie plan. I have done already, blue baby feet, blue stars, and blue moons.

DSCF0057

DSCF0058

DSCF0056

I will make pink cookies in the same way (I am out of red food coloring and unable to drive to the store). They will be outlined in darker/brighter pink in two varying shades and filled in with a paler pink. Same shapes as well.

Then I made circles that are iced white. These will get boy? and girl? written on them in either blue or pink.

DSCF0055

I do not have much left to do with the cookies. I just wonder........it is normal to nest in this way???

Comments

Anonymous said…
Nope you are a freak. This coming from the woman that painted her kids bathroom the night before I went in the hospital for 3 surgeries. ; ) It's just how we use our nervous energy - you bake and I redecorate my house. Take care and can't wait until Monday!! Love you guys- Kiki
Abby said…
So it is a family trait? Good to know.

At least you all can have cookies to snack on.

And at least we put our nervous energy to good use.
Cinnamon said…
Some people clean, some people bake. You're creative, hence the need to do cute cookies and not dust every nook and cranny in the house. :P Me? well . . I just shopped, lol.

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome, Little One

Both mommy and baby are doing very well. These are just a few from earlier today. More to follow later.

Ten Weeks, 209 days to go?!?!?

Here is the ten week shot y'all. If one more person asks if I am having twins, I am going to hurt them. Maternity clothes make me look even bigger but my regular clothes are not really fitting. I think I am at that stage where I just look like I have gained a lot of weight. Not fun really. Over 200 hundred days to go? Yikes. This summer should be fun.

De-Lurking Week

I forgot too that it was delurking week. Thanks for reminding me Amanda . Here you go... And by that I mean, if you are reading, leave a comment. Anyone can leave comments you just have to click anonymous and sign your name. My sister does it all the time. Come on, you know you want to......