Skip to main content

The Time Has Come, The Time Is Now

Time for one last belly shot. The house is clean. The cookies are done. The bags are packed. Emma and Davis are safe at Kiki's.

Nine months has come and gone and in just a few more hours now, we will meet our newest family member. It won't be long now.

I will update this blog with the baby arrival information as soon as I am able. In the meantime, here are some pictures. The last ones taken as a family of four.


39 weeks and ready. I realize my smile is off for some reason.
DSCF0062


Davis wanted to "cheese" with me and Emma took this picture at the exact moment he looked up to me as I looked down on him. My big boy.....
DSCF0063

I wanted a picture of me with my babies before this baby is actually born.
DSCF0064

Will the baby be a boy....
DSCF0069

Or a girl?
DSCF0068

Hoping to make nice with the nurses....helping me pee at three in the morning will be much better if you can grab one of these right?
DSCF0072

And with that, so ends this pregnancy journey.

Comments

Cinnamon said…
Good Luck today Abby!! The cookies came out so cute. Love the pictures. I am going for Team Pink! We shall see soon enough!!!!!!!
Judy said…
Wow Abby!!!

I want a cookie now. But mine are never that pretty.

Good luck, I hope everything goes perfectly. Everyone I know has had boys recently, so I'm Team Pink too!!! Looking forward to an update!
D said…
Best wishes today Abby! I am so excited for you and cannot wait to hear about this birth experience. I will be praying everything goes well and that you have an easy recovery.

I will be watching for updates!!
D
Anonymous said…
What a lovely entry for the last day of pregnancy! You sound so ready!
Dee said…
Wishing you the best of luck with your delivery. I love the pictures of you with Davis and Emma. I bet they are very anxious to welcome their new brother or sister!
alimum said…
Hey Abby

The pictures are so lovely.

I'm thinking of you and hope all is going well today.

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome, Little One

Both mommy and baby are doing very well. These are just a few from earlier today. More to follow later.

Ten Weeks, 209 days to go?!?!?

Here is the ten week shot y'all. If one more person asks if I am having twins, I am going to hurt them. Maternity clothes make me look even bigger but my regular clothes are not really fitting. I think I am at that stage where I just look like I have gained a lot of weight. Not fun really. Over 200 hundred days to go? Yikes. This summer should be fun.

De-Lurking Week

I forgot too that it was delurking week. Thanks for reminding me Amanda . Here you go... And by that I mean, if you are reading, leave a comment. Anyone can leave comments you just have to click anonymous and sign your name. My sister does it all the time. Come on, you know you want to......