Skip to main content

Looking Good

The ultrasound went fine. The baby appeared to look good, from what I could tell. He had four chambers in his heart. Two legs and two arms with fingers and toes. His spine looked good. His heart rate was 143.

We did not find out what the baby actually was. I have the feeling, as does Mark that it is a boy. This is all speculation. Or what we felt when we saw the little booger on the screen.

He yawned for us, twice and ate his hand. And he was moving all the time. So we once again have an active child. I also think the baby already looks like Mark.

Some things never change.......

Comments

Dee said…
Glad to know it went well. I thought for a second there that you might have accidentally found out the gender!
D said…
Aww, congratulations! I am glad everything is where it should be. It is such a relief to see them on the ultrasounds - like a validation of sorts. I can't believe you are waiting to find out the sex - it would drive me crazy! :P
D
karrie said…
You know I have to ask:

Did he have a stick up his butt?

:)

(To anyone else reading, private joke.)
Abby said…
Possibly....I think all my kids came out with them as well. How could they not since I am their mother?

Why u gotsa be a h8ter?

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome, Little One

Both mommy and baby are doing very well. These are just a few from earlier today. More to follow later.

Ten Weeks, 209 days to go?!?!?

Here is the ten week shot y'all. If one more person asks if I am having twins, I am going to hurt them. Maternity clothes make me look even bigger but my regular clothes are not really fitting. I think I am at that stage where I just look like I have gained a lot of weight. Not fun really. Over 200 hundred days to go? Yikes. This summer should be fun.

De-Lurking Week

I forgot too that it was delurking week. Thanks for reminding me Amanda . Here you go... And by that I mean, if you are reading, leave a comment. Anyone can leave comments you just have to click anonymous and sign your name. My sister does it all the time. Come on, you know you want to......