Skip to main content

Which Is More Fun?

18 weeks. 22 more to go. Maybe less depending on when my ob schedules the c-section. I am getting hot. Often and easily now.

Yes I am aware that my hair is a different color now. I am also aware that my hair is growing quickly. Which is more fun? Watching the differences in my hair or seeing the belly grow? I think I am on the hair side. The belly is just getting scary. When it is all said and done I think I may enjoy watching the changing of the hair more so than the changing of the belly.

Davis is also expecting. He has a baby in his belly too and made me kiss his belly last night. He is fascinated by my belly. He looks at it with a mix of wonderment and fear. In that sense I can not wait until the baby moves and you can see it on the outside. I figure Davis will find this both creepy and amusing.

Here is 18 weeks:

18 weeks

Here is my girl with her dog, Izzy.

DSCF0438

Here is the boy. Excuse the red eye, I did not fix it. I have one of the boy and his father showing how eerily similar they are. But I figure Mark might divorce me for putting his mug on the net.

DSCF0440

We go this afternoon for the big 20 week ultrasound. No we will not find out what we are having. Yes I am aware this is annoying. I apologize. But have I ever been anything BUT annoying????

Comments

Anonymous said…
Okay, if you are going today for your 20 week ultrasound you need to fix the little countdown deal. It says you are just 18 weeks 2 days.
Abby said…
I am only 18 weeks. But they said to come in today and get the ultrasound. I hit 20 weeks June 25. I told the chicky on the phone. I just called yesterday thinking it would take time to get in. Apparently not the case.

So I am only 18 weeks but getting the 20 week big ultrasound. I imagine the doctor will schedule me a little early for the section....not sure if I can get two weeks this time.
tripleZmom said…
I have a girl and a boy too, I can understand not finding out for the third one. But I don't think I'd have the patience.

My son's c-section was two weeks early and I was SO glad. If I ever have another one I'm going to see if they'll let me go for three weeks. :)

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome, Little One

Both mommy and baby are doing very well. These are just a few from earlier today. More to follow later.

Ten Weeks, 209 days to go?!?!?

Here is the ten week shot y'all. If one more person asks if I am having twins, I am going to hurt them. Maternity clothes make me look even bigger but my regular clothes are not really fitting. I think I am at that stage where I just look like I have gained a lot of weight. Not fun really. Over 200 hundred days to go? Yikes. This summer should be fun.

De-Lurking Week

I forgot too that it was delurking week. Thanks for reminding me Amanda . Here you go... And by that I mean, if you are reading, leave a comment. Anyone can leave comments you just have to click anonymous and sign your name. My sister does it all the time. Come on, you know you want to......