Skip to main content

We're Half Way There (Living on a Prayer)

Sorry, I couldn't resist. My apologies for showing my lame hair band knowledge from the 80's.

The kids and I baked a lot this week. They made banana bread today and Emma made her own batch of sugar cookies that she is waiting until cooled to go at them with icing. Rainy and yucky makes for good baking weather. I made some cookies for a wedding. Whew, took a lot out of me. Here is the final product of those cookies. Would you serve them at your wedding? They are only for the kiddos. Thank goodness.

DSCF0470

And here is 20 weeks. At least the bigger the belly gets the smaller it makes my butt appear. Yes folks, I still have half of it left to go. By the end the belly will sit on the seat and my legs will not be able to come together. Such is the life.

20 weeks

Here are the kids the other day at the DQ. Sharing a soda. I really like this picture. I took it with my camera phone so the quality is not so great. I still really like it though.

176578572293

One of theses days I am going to get around to posting some of what is on my mind. Right now my mind is too hormonal. I need to check it.

Comments

karrie said…
Awwww! So cute sharing the Blizzard. :)

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome, Little One

Both mommy and baby are doing very well. These are just a few from earlier today. More to follow later.

Ten Weeks, 209 days to go?!?!?

Here is the ten week shot y'all. If one more person asks if I am having twins, I am going to hurt them. Maternity clothes make me look even bigger but my regular clothes are not really fitting. I think I am at that stage where I just look like I have gained a lot of weight. Not fun really. Over 200 hundred days to go? Yikes. This summer should be fun.

De-Lurking Week

I forgot too that it was delurking week. Thanks for reminding me Amanda . Here you go... And by that I mean, if you are reading, leave a comment. Anyone can leave comments you just have to click anonymous and sign your name. My sister does it all the time. Come on, you know you want to......