Skip to main content

80 Posts In One Day

If you do not want to see these, look away.

Here is the 32 weeks shot. Taken with Emma's camera and fixed as much as I can.

32 weeks #2

And if that were not scary enough, here is 35 weeks. Taken today with my camera. (Have I mentioned how happy I am to have my camera back?) I am aware that the stripes around do nothing for my size. I am also aware that my "hairdo" leaves a lot to be desired. Get over it.

35 weeks

Notice how my face is swelling now? As if my face were not round enough.....

I figure I will do a 37 week shot and the 39 week one since that will be right before I deliver.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Not to say holy crap but...HOLY CRAP!
Abby said…
Yea, tell me about it. It looks wrong somehow doesn't it?

Now y'all understand why I never took belly shots before?

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome, Little One

Both mommy and baby are doing very well. These are just a few from earlier today. More to follow later.

Ten Weeks, 209 days to go?!?!?

Here is the ten week shot y'all. If one more person asks if I am having twins, I am going to hurt them. Maternity clothes make me look even bigger but my regular clothes are not really fitting. I think I am at that stage where I just look like I have gained a lot of weight. Not fun really. Over 200 hundred days to go? Yikes. This summer should be fun.

De-Lurking Week

I forgot too that it was delurking week. Thanks for reminding me Amanda . Here you go... And by that I mean, if you are reading, leave a comment. Anyone can leave comments you just have to click anonymous and sign your name. My sister does it all the time. Come on, you know you want to......