Skip to main content

Where Have I Been?

Oh around.

We got the rooms all rearranged and whew! A lot of work. But all is done now. Except, the stairwell and the room we are in now need to be painted. The baby's room is on it's way. The always on top of things and over the top in things Kiki, is coming by Friday to put her special touch on the room. Which happens to be the entire bedding collection. I was going to wait and just use a blanket for the baby
but Kiki? Um no, that will not do for her future niece, as she believes it is, or nephew. She choose the most beautiful bedding......how lucky am I? A sister who has great taste and is willing to come over and do that? Oh yea, I scored in the sibling department. Once it is done, I will take some pictures.

The awesome Kiki also insisted on another shower to which I asked that she keep it low key. My sister is all the utmost in party planning. And she did keep it low key..............for her. But to the lay person, it was still magnificent and oh so lovely. Know anyone who would spend hours making their own chocolate molds of pea pods? That would be my sister. It was a wonderful afternoon and I really appreciated all her work. Not to mention that gobs of baby stuff she gathered up for this baby, along with the gift of the bedding. Truly a blessing.

Lastly, my camera has come home to momma! They fixed it and it was under warranty! Yippeee!!!!!! It works and I even took a picture of the kids in the car yesterday after we retrieved it from the FedEx people. Hallelujah.

The pregnancy is wrapping up. A little over three weeks to go. I am at weekly appointments now. Swelling like a flipping sponge. I already have fat feet and now? Just downright scary. No dilation (why did the doctor have to check me? I have a c-section scheduled for goodness sakes.) I will get Emma to take a picture this week (with my camera!!!!!!!!) If I do not post it on here, you will be able to find it on my Tabblo deal. I am afraid I am just scary looking now.

And now........some pictures!!!

YEA, we got the camera and it WORKS! And it was under warranty.

DSCF0017

A sampling of my sister's work....the chocolates are already eaten.

DSCF0024

Emma's bed
DSCF0028


Emma's alcove
DSCF0027

The last of Emma's side of the room
DSCF0029


Davis' bed
DSCF0030



Davis' alcove
DSCF0031

The rest of Davis' side of the room
DSCF0032

Our room looks.........interesting. So until it is painted, no pictures. Lime green and hot pink walls with neutral bedding.......is beyond eclectic.

So there you go. A big long, picture filled update.

Comments

Anonymous said…
What am I, chopped liver?

Aunt Fid
Anonymous said…
No, of course not. You are just not the Kiki. ; ) And isn't chopped liver patee? See that is all you have to do Fid - find the upswing.
Abby said…
Can anyone ever be anywhere near the Kiki? My guess is no.

Patee is good if made right....

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome, Little One

Both mommy and baby are doing very well. These are just a few from earlier today. More to follow later.

Ten Weeks, 209 days to go?!?!?

Here is the ten week shot y'all. If one more person asks if I am having twins, I am going to hurt them. Maternity clothes make me look even bigger but my regular clothes are not really fitting. I think I am at that stage where I just look like I have gained a lot of weight. Not fun really. Over 200 hundred days to go? Yikes. This summer should be fun.

De-Lurking Week

I forgot too that it was delurking week. Thanks for reminding me Amanda . Here you go... And by that I mean, if you are reading, leave a comment. Anyone can leave comments you just have to click anonymous and sign your name. My sister does it all the time. Come on, you know you want to......