Skip to main content

Now I Lay Me Down To Sleep...

The baby officially has a nursery now. We got the crib put together today and I ironed all the items and got it all put together. Hung a few things. Moved things under the crib for storing. It is all done and ready to go. It looks really nice. Kiki has good taste, doesn't she???

After I got the crib all done, Emma came into the room. She was looking at the crib and said, "I can just imagine the baby laying in there Mom. Won't the baby be so cute laying in there?" So sweet. Let us just hope she remembers that when the baby is screaming.....

Without further ado.......I give you the nursery. (please note that if this baby is a girl, I will girl up the bug wall by adding some pink flowers and possibly painting the dragonflies pink as well, we will see.....)

Window treatments (infant car seat and bouncy seat as well)
DSCF0045

Dresser with wall hanging
DSCF0042

Bug wall
DSCF0044

Crib wall
DSCF0043

Close up of the bedding
DSCF0046

So there you have it. The baby's room. Nine more days to go.......

Comments

Anonymous said…
YEAH!!!! Kiki can relax now - sweet pea has a place to rest her little head. ; ) Or his little head. Either way can't wait to meet our little sweet pea and rub it's fuzzy little head. Take care. Love you guys - Kiki
thordora said…
Wow. That looks awesome! And you look great!

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome, Little One

Both mommy and baby are doing very well. These are just a few from earlier today. More to follow later.

Ten Weeks, 209 days to go?!?!?

Here is the ten week shot y'all. If one more person asks if I am having twins, I am going to hurt them. Maternity clothes make me look even bigger but my regular clothes are not really fitting. I think I am at that stage where I just look like I have gained a lot of weight. Not fun really. Over 200 hundred days to go? Yikes. This summer should be fun.

De-Lurking Week

I forgot too that it was delurking week. Thanks for reminding me Amanda . Here you go... And by that I mean, if you are reading, leave a comment. Anyone can leave comments you just have to click anonymous and sign your name. My sister does it all the time. Come on, you know you want to......