Skip to main content

One Week To Go

Here we sit. By this time next week I will be checked into the hospital awaiting the arrival of baby #3. Wow. Nerves have set in some. Will the surgery go okay? Will the baby be okay and healthy? I am supposed to bring home a new baby and do what again? I am sure things will be fine and very soon none of us will be able to remember what life was like before this new addition became a part of us.

I will post here as soon as I am able too, likely sometime Wednesday or Thursday of next week (November 7 or8) with the news. Along with the first pictures of the newest family member.

Every day this week, I know I will be thinking, "This time next week.......". As much as I am ready to be done, there is still that odd feeling of knowing that soon this child, the one I have been carrying all this time, will be outside of me. We will have a whole new person, one we created and one that I carried all this time. What a miracle.

I may post some more this week, who knows. I get reflective at times like this. If not, you can expect one more belly shot up later this week at the very least. Oh and likely pictures of the kids on Halloween.

Soon and very soon, we are going to meet the baby.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome, Little One

Both mommy and baby are doing very well. These are just a few from earlier today. More to follow later.

Ten Weeks, 209 days to go?!?!?

Here is the ten week shot y'all. If one more person asks if I am having twins, I am going to hurt them. Maternity clothes make me look even bigger but my regular clothes are not really fitting. I think I am at that stage where I just look like I have gained a lot of weight. Not fun really. Over 200 hundred days to go? Yikes. This summer should be fun.

De-Lurking Week

I forgot too that it was delurking week. Thanks for reminding me Amanda . Here you go... And by that I mean, if you are reading, leave a comment. Anyone can leave comments you just have to click anonymous and sign your name. My sister does it all the time. Come on, you know you want to......