Skip to main content

Breeding Laundry

Maybe it is my house, but my laundry breeds. I am not joking. One second there is NO laundry in the hamper and the next thing I know it is full and I have two loads to do. Sometimes I think that is all I do all day. Well, and wash dishes.

I think it would be good to be a kid here. At my house. This is what they do while I waste away doing laundry.

DSCF1477

It looks rough doesn't it?

DSCF1479

He looks positively exhausted. Form his big morning of what? Pooping and nursing? Must have been eating his breakfast.

And even though the Xan Man looks more like his mama (only took three tries), we still have proof that he is his father's son.

Witness, the tongue hanging out of his face. Complete with spittle.

DSCF1482

DSCF1480

Comments

Anonymous said…
That must be what happens...laundry is like bunnies. I hear ya...one load in the dryer and one in the washer right now. I will have another load of darks by tonight...damn kids. ; ) And Xander is gorgeous...those eyes..those cheeks.. Kiki sends her love
Judy said…
Oooh, you're giving me baby fever. He is toooooooooooo (enough o's?) cute! I want little baby again!!!

And the laundry? Well, I'm good about washing, constantly, but ours just never gets put away.

We have extra children here now - my 10 yo step-daughter and his 17-yo niece - and our dishwasher broke a couple months ago, and our dishes are multiplying. I swear, each extra person somehow doubles the amount of dishes we have to do. For the last week, I've been doing nothing but dishes!

(Not like 10- and 17-yo kids should be able to do the dishes or anything, but their parents would probably equate it with child abuse. End rant.)
Abby said…
Well Judy to help you with baby fever....

He is not sleeping through the night yet. And my left, um side, has I think a blister or something so latch is hurting now.

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome, Little One

Both mommy and baby are doing very well. These are just a few from earlier today. More to follow later.

Ten Weeks, 209 days to go?!?!?

Here is the ten week shot y'all. If one more person asks if I am having twins, I am going to hurt them. Maternity clothes make me look even bigger but my regular clothes are not really fitting. I think I am at that stage where I just look like I have gained a lot of weight. Not fun really. Over 200 hundred days to go? Yikes. This summer should be fun.

De-Lurking Week

I forgot too that it was delurking week. Thanks for reminding me Amanda . Here you go... And by that I mean, if you are reading, leave a comment. Anyone can leave comments you just have to click anonymous and sign your name. My sister does it all the time. Come on, you know you want to......