Skip to main content

My Portfolio

Got your attention? No, I do not have one. What I do have is a knack for making sugar cookies. And a love of decorating them. Mark told me some time ago to snap some pictures to keep around for "just in case." I try to remember to take some pictures of cookies I do. Who knows. Maybe one day Three Little Monkeys will be known.

I will say that I am getting more adventurous. I can make cookies on a stick.

DSCF0759

I can make bite size cookies. These are about the size of a fifty cent piece or so.

DSCF1469

I can make cookies and put them in a hand painted box as a gift.

DSCF0954

I can make coffee cookies.

DSCF0994

Baby Shower cookies....

DSCF1468

DSCF1468

DSCF1467

My newest venture is flavored icing. I need to gather some other flavored extracts. It makes sense that a coffee cookie would have a bit of a coffee taste. Or a bright yellow cookie taste a bit like lemon. Branching out....

Comments

Judy said…
I've seen pictures of your cookies before, but I still say WOW!!!

Those are awesome. you should definitely have a little side business doing custom orders if you can swing it. I'd buy cookies from you.

We love to cook, and do a lot of baking, but it's not very pretty usually. I used to try to make all kinds of "pretty" foods - cheesecake easter baskets, pretty jello molds - but with the little ones, I'm lucky if I just get food made!
Dee said…
I'm always impressed by your cookies when you show pictures. If I ever had an occasion for it, I would definitely buy them!
HAPTeach said…
Oh my! I really, really want some cookies right now-yum! They are truly amazing!
Cinnamon said…
You are really great with cookies!! I remember the ones you did when you went into the hospital to have your little man.

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome, Little One

Both mommy and baby are doing very well. These are just a few from earlier today. More to follow later.

Ten Weeks, 209 days to go?!?!?

Here is the ten week shot y'all. If one more person asks if I am having twins, I am going to hurt them. Maternity clothes make me look even bigger but my regular clothes are not really fitting. I think I am at that stage where I just look like I have gained a lot of weight. Not fun really. Over 200 hundred days to go? Yikes. This summer should be fun.

De-Lurking Week

I forgot too that it was delurking week. Thanks for reminding me Amanda . Here you go... And by that I mean, if you are reading, leave a comment. Anyone can leave comments you just have to click anonymous and sign your name. My sister does it all the time. Come on, you know you want to......