Skip to main content

In Seven Months

My youngest boy turned seven months old last week. I took some photos that day of my little guy sleeping. I sat and watched him. Marveled at the sight of him. Sighed because he is growing too fast like they all do.

My sleeping angel....
DSCF1430

Sweet perfection....
DSCF1426

Kissable feet....
DSCF1432

Chubby fingers....
DSCF1434

Xander has learned how to sit up big and proud as well.

DSCF1447

He gets the tongue thing from his father.
DSCF1453

I think he knows how adorable he is....
DSCF1463

**Sigh**
DSCF1464

Pure love that boy. Pure love.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Oh little sweetie pea. He is soooo cute. They do grow up fast...keep taking those pics. Love you guys -Kiki
Abby said…
I want to eat him. I mean not really, but you know.....he is yummy. LOL.

I finally got to where I click and click and click. I take sometimes 40 shots to find a few great ones. It took time to do that with the stinky digital. Sometimes I miss the old school SLR.....

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome, Little One

Both mommy and baby are doing very well. These are just a few from earlier today. More to follow later.

Ten Weeks, 209 days to go?!?!?

Here is the ten week shot y'all. If one more person asks if I am having twins, I am going to hurt them. Maternity clothes make me look even bigger but my regular clothes are not really fitting. I think I am at that stage where I just look like I have gained a lot of weight. Not fun really. Over 200 hundred days to go? Yikes. This summer should be fun.

De-Lurking Week

I forgot too that it was delurking week. Thanks for reminding me Amanda . Here you go... And by that I mean, if you are reading, leave a comment. Anyone can leave comments you just have to click anonymous and sign your name. My sister does it all the time. Come on, you know you want to......