Skip to main content

Yes, I Swallowed A Whole Watermelon

Emma has become my official photographer for documenting this pregnancy. So far she has taken every single belly shot. She is pretty good at it isn't she?

Poor kid today had to take about five or so different ones. I kept looking at them and wondering why I looked so small. I kept putting my arm in front of the belly. Hides it that way some. So here you go. The uncensored eleven week shot.

11 weeks

You would be amazed at how you hold the belly and how you position your arms can make it look smaller or so different. But here we are. Me and the baby (babies?, likely not). I think we are growing right along, don't you?

As an aside, there was talk of going to a ball game tonight. My husband's pick up line now? "I'll buy you food." Sad, isn't it?

Comments

Annie said…
Come on, its kind of cute! ;)
Abby said…
What is kind of cute? Offering to fed the piggy in the zoo or my stomach?

Right now neither one is seeming very cute to me.....but I have awful hormones going. That translates into, " I am feeling rather bitchy." in case you wondered. (;
karrie said…
I think it is cute too. :)

(ducking)

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome, Little One

Both mommy and baby are doing very well. These are just a few from earlier today. More to follow later.

Ten Weeks, 209 days to go?!?!?

Here is the ten week shot y'all. If one more person asks if I am having twins, I am going to hurt them. Maternity clothes make me look even bigger but my regular clothes are not really fitting. I think I am at that stage where I just look like I have gained a lot of weight. Not fun really. Over 200 hundred days to go? Yikes. This summer should be fun.

De-Lurking Week

I forgot too that it was delurking week. Thanks for reminding me Amanda . Here you go... And by that I mean, if you are reading, leave a comment. Anyone can leave comments you just have to click anonymous and sign your name. My sister does it all the time. Come on, you know you want to......