Skip to main content

Lord Help Me

With the other two kids I took very few pictures of me pregnant. This time, though I hate pictures of myself, I told myself I would take a picture every week to see the progress. I still hate pictures of myself. But at least this pregnancy will be documented by weekly pictures.

So here you go...

Seven weeks
7 weeks

Eight weeks
8 weeks

Nine weeks
DSCF0330

I apologize for the way I look. But most days call for cleaning and school so I find I have no desire to dress up. Or do much with my hair.

Three questions:

1) How long do you suppose it takes before people ask when I am due and when I tell them they get this sad look on their face because they think I look further along and will be miserable?

2) How long do you suppose before people begin asking in all seriousness if I am having twins?

3) How many older ladies will see me out with my other two kids and pregnant with this one and think, "See what happens when babies have babies."? Or do I finally look old enough to have a seven year old, a three year old and one on the way?

Comments

Anonymous said…
I showed immediately with Max, even though he was my first and I'm a big person with a large torso. Seriously my pants did not fit the day I got a BFP.

I think you look cute. I also have a shiny button for you at Blogger's Choice. I almost tipped you for religious blog, but it looks like parenting is where its at right now.:)
Shannon said…
You are much braver than I am. I won't let anybody take those "belly" shots of me. Actually, I try to pull one of the kids in front of me whenever anyone wants a picture.

I've been the opposite. I was so sick and lost so much weight in the beginning, that nobody believed me I was pregnant. I carried around the 6-week ultrasound picture with me for 2 months to prove it!
Abby said…
I switched the nine week picture for a better one.....

I have not given into maternity clothing yet. I did finally buy some maternity panties though. I am trying to get to tweleve weeks before I put on maternity clothing.

With Emma I was in them by 10 weeks anyway. With Davis 8. This time I am just being stubborn....
Unknown said…
Oh, I get the "teen mom" look all the time. I am sure that SOMEDAY I will appreciate it. Sometimes I wonder if strangers honestly think I am a good parent when they compliment me, or if they just think I am better than they expected from such a youngin'.
alimum said…
I don't think you will ever look old enough to have children older than 2. Seriously, thirty years from now, you are going to be blogging about how you were out with a grandchild and someone suggested you must have had your babies when you were 10.

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome, Little One

Both mommy and baby are doing very well. These are just a few from earlier today. More to follow later.

Ten Weeks, 209 days to go?!?!?

Here is the ten week shot y'all. If one more person asks if I am having twins, I am going to hurt them. Maternity clothes make me look even bigger but my regular clothes are not really fitting. I think I am at that stage where I just look like I have gained a lot of weight. Not fun really. Over 200 hundred days to go? Yikes. This summer should be fun.

De-Lurking Week

I forgot too that it was delurking week. Thanks for reminding me Amanda . Here you go... And by that I mean, if you are reading, leave a comment. Anyone can leave comments you just have to click anonymous and sign your name. My sister does it all the time. Come on, you know you want to......