Skip to main content

For The Love Of.......Coffee

What Davis looks like before his morning cup o' joe

DSCF0404

Deciding between the small or large size

DSCF0403

Rough morning, need the large, the mug is almost as big as his head

DSCF0407

Ahhh........how he loves his coffee

DSCF0410

Emma does not "do" coffee. She has pink lemonade in her mug.

DSCF0415

If she keeps losing teeth, she will be eating baby food

DSCF0412

Yes Davis does indeed have coffee in his mug. I made some this morning to go with my breakfast, hummus on toast. I was able to drink it today, weak coffee and almost a third of it was half and half. I am not a no caffeine while pregnant person, it has just not sat well with me this time. Today it was fine. Davis however deiced he needed the larger mug and stole the rest of mine instead of drinking his cup. He is Costa Rican. He has been drinking coffee on occasion since he was two. And only Costa Rican coffee. Do not give him Starbucks or Folgers. He will be insulted.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome, Little One

Both mommy and baby are doing very well. These are just a few from earlier today. More to follow later.

Ten Weeks, 209 days to go?!?!?

Here is the ten week shot y'all. If one more person asks if I am having twins, I am going to hurt them. Maternity clothes make me look even bigger but my regular clothes are not really fitting. I think I am at that stage where I just look like I have gained a lot of weight. Not fun really. Over 200 hundred days to go? Yikes. This summer should be fun.

De-Lurking Week

I forgot too that it was delurking week. Thanks for reminding me Amanda . Here you go... And by that I mean, if you are reading, leave a comment. Anyone can leave comments you just have to click anonymous and sign your name. My sister does it all the time. Come on, you know you want to......