Skip to main content

Houston, We're Having A Baby

Yesterday we saw the baby. He or she was moving around a lot and stretched out in there. Making himself/herself comfy it appeared. Only one baby has taken up residency, so everyone can stop asking if there are twins. I just get big.

We also heard the heartbeat. Strong and fast. The kids got to see the baby and hear the heart as well. Emma thought it was awesome, Davis did not care. I think that is how they both feel about the baby as well.

Since we took both of the kids, we realized we will not do that again. After the appointment and wrestling the kids, Mark looked at me after seeing this baby move so much and said, "Great. We are having another hyperactive child just like you."

I figure we are even. The odds are in his favor that this kid will look just like him.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Glad to hear that all is going as it should. Only one? Was hoping for a two-fer...oh well, maybe next time. ; ) So, next ultra sound do we get the sealed envelope so that Kiki can do some gender specific shopping in advance? Very cool that both of the kids went with you to the doctor. Take care. Love you guys, Kiki
Judy said…
Yea!

There is nothing as amazing as the first time you hear a baby's heartbeat, even if it's the third baby. I imagine if we ever have another, it will be the same too.

So glad to hear things are goign well.
Abby said…
It freaks me out to see the baby. It is weird to think that a whole human is growing in there and it weirds me out for a few days. I do not think I am normal.

Do not think you are going to get advance notice. Had there been two, I might have been able to swing it. You can wait unitl November, can't you? (;
Anonymous said…
Well, I was hoping to get some notice. Sure would make shopping easier and shopping dollars go a lot further. How much more yellow and green do you want? Would be nice to have a bag of clothes all ready for the baby instead of going out while you are in the hospital...

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome, Little One

Both mommy and baby are doing very well. These are just a few from earlier today. More to follow later.

Ten Weeks, 209 days to go?!?!?

Here is the ten week shot y'all. If one more person asks if I am having twins, I am going to hurt them. Maternity clothes make me look even bigger but my regular clothes are not really fitting. I think I am at that stage where I just look like I have gained a lot of weight. Not fun really. Over 200 hundred days to go? Yikes. This summer should be fun.

De-Lurking Week

I forgot too that it was delurking week. Thanks for reminding me Amanda . Here you go... And by that I mean, if you are reading, leave a comment. Anyone can leave comments you just have to click anonymous and sign your name. My sister does it all the time. Come on, you know you want to......