Skip to main content

Happy Mother's Day

At our house we will be feasting on a lunch tomorrow. The most surprising part of it is that I am making it. I am a baker, not a cook. So for me to be in charge of more than just dessert......does not happen very often. Here is tomorrow's lunch menu:

~Bread with a Roasted Garlic Butter Spread (yes I roasted the garlic and made the spread myself)
~Apple Avocado Salad with Tangerine Dressing (made the dressing and it has blue cheese and walnuts...yum)
~Cous Cous (boxed plain I will add seasonings)
~Roasted Leg of Lamb (marinating in a roasted garlic/rosemary/ lemon paste)
and for dessert...
~Cashew Crusted Key Lime Pie with a Whipped Cream Fruit Coulis the whipped cream is heavy cream, sugar and orange zest)

And that should complete our Mother's Day meal. How impressed are you? Notice that the dessert has the longest title. I told you I was the baker....

Happy Mother's Day to all you mommies! Hope it is a great day!

Comments

D said…
Oh it all sounds heavenly! Got any leftovers? I'll take 'em! :)

Hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day!
D

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome, Little One

Both mommy and baby are doing very well. These are just a few from earlier today. More to follow later.

Ten Weeks, 209 days to go?!?!?

Here is the ten week shot y'all. If one more person asks if I am having twins, I am going to hurt them. Maternity clothes make me look even bigger but my regular clothes are not really fitting. I think I am at that stage where I just look like I have gained a lot of weight. Not fun really. Over 200 hundred days to go? Yikes. This summer should be fun.

De-Lurking Week

I forgot too that it was delurking week. Thanks for reminding me Amanda . Here you go... And by that I mean, if you are reading, leave a comment. Anyone can leave comments you just have to click anonymous and sign your name. My sister does it all the time. Come on, you know you want to......