Skip to main content

Sisters and Brothers, Brothers and Sisters

Why yes, that is a song from Free To Be, You and Me. I had the album. As in vinyl. Way back when I was a young girl.

Anyway, this is just to post some pictures of my children. Being sisters and brothers. Brothers and sisters. Brothers and brothers. If these photos are any indication of what the future holds......it shall be interesting.


You're going down, down, in an earlier round...
DSCF1843

And sugar you're going down swinging....
DSCF1842

DSCF1842

You can read to me....
DSCF1848

But I will turn the pages...
DSCF1847

You are not doing it right.
DSCF1850

What is that at the end of the table?
DSCF1857

Oh, it is a XANDER MAN!!!
DSCF1859

Ah yes. The baby crawled today. I am aware that he is almost ten months old so I should not be shocked. But, um, he crawled today. I liked him unable to move. Now, the real fun begins....

Comments

Anonymous said…
Oh geez they are so cute!!! Beware Xander is on the move!! Note to self - rig up baby gate for bottom of stairs. This Christmas will be lots of fun at your house. Christmas when the kids are little rocks...waaaaahhhh. My kids are all big and will want to sleep in and wake for brunch. Thanks for getting the pics up here. Love you guys - Kiki
Shannon said…
Mack was at least 9 months when she first started crawling. It's nice when they can't move, don't have to worry about baby-proofing. Then, they crawl when you least expect it and, oops, fall down the stairs because you've been putting off installing the baby gate. Wait, that happend to me!

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome, Little One

Both mommy and baby are doing very well. These are just a few from earlier today. More to follow later.

Ten Weeks, 209 days to go?!?!?

Here is the ten week shot y'all. If one more person asks if I am having twins, I am going to hurt them. Maternity clothes make me look even bigger but my regular clothes are not really fitting. I think I am at that stage where I just look like I have gained a lot of weight. Not fun really. Over 200 hundred days to go? Yikes. This summer should be fun.

De-Lurking Week

I forgot too that it was delurking week. Thanks for reminding me Amanda . Here you go... And by that I mean, if you are reading, leave a comment. Anyone can leave comments you just have to click anonymous and sign your name. My sister does it all the time. Come on, you know you want to......