Skip to main content

Stellar Feeding Choices

I get razzed a bit for being all hippie like. Breastfeeding and natural and organic and all of that. But never fear. We still eat crap.

Witness Xander eating an Oreo. Oh yes. Those little cookies seem so innocent. But in the hands of a child? They somehow morph into the messiest item on the planet.

What is this cookies you speak of? I tell you, I ate no cookie.
DSCF1815

I tell you, I ate no cookie.
DSCF1816

Okay, so maybe I ate one little cookie. Shhhhhh..........
DSCF1818

See?
DSCF1817

On an unrelated note, I made some kick azz Nemo cookies.

Here fishy, fishy...
DSCF1841

Comments

Anonymous said…
Nicely done with the Nemo cookies...
And really???? Really that was just one Oreo? Holy night...he needs more practice with those. : ) Kiki loves you.
Annie said…
Those cookies look great! Doug is salivating at the computer screen right now...he wants to know when he can buy some. and he doesn't care what shape they are! :)
Luvs ~ Annie
Abby said…
Aw, Doug does not have to buy them. I will make you guys some soon.....

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome, Little One

Both mommy and baby are doing very well. These are just a few from earlier today. More to follow later.

Ten Weeks, 209 days to go?!?!?

Here is the ten week shot y'all. If one more person asks if I am having twins, I am going to hurt them. Maternity clothes make me look even bigger but my regular clothes are not really fitting. I think I am at that stage where I just look like I have gained a lot of weight. Not fun really. Over 200 hundred days to go? Yikes. This summer should be fun.

De-Lurking Week

I forgot too that it was delurking week. Thanks for reminding me Amanda . Here you go... And by that I mean, if you are reading, leave a comment. Anyone can leave comments you just have to click anonymous and sign your name. My sister does it all the time. Come on, you know you want to......