Skip to main content

Getting old sucks.....

I remember when I used to be able to eat Taco Bell aka Toxic Hell at midnight. Not only did it not seem to hang around my tummy and ass for long, it did not upset my stomach. Now that I am getting older (SUCK), not only does the Toxic Hell hang around FOREVER in my stomach, ass and even my thighs now, it gives me a horrific stomach upset. And not only is it Toxic Hell, which could be understandable, but it now seems it is any fast food. Yes folks, when you start to get old, you simply can not eat the fast food any longer. Somebody really should have told me this. It was one thing to not be able to handle Toxic Hell at midnight anymore. It is a whole other ball of wax when even Sonic can not be had for lunch. In the middle of the day. Did I mention that it sucks to get old(er)?

In the words of Ben Folds (love him, even named our daughter Emmaline after one of his songs):

Everybody knows
It sucks to grow up
And everybody does
It's so weird to be back here.
Let me tell you what
The years go on and
We're still fighting it, we're still fighting it
You'll try and try and one day you'll fly
Away from me

Comments

Doug said…
You start to notice the aging around 25, as I've noticed this past year. Is it really a slow, steady decline? What do I have coming to me? Spin your tales of woe, please.

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome, Little One

Both mommy and baby are doing very well. These are just a few from earlier today. More to follow later.

Ten Weeks, 209 days to go?!?!?

Here is the ten week shot y'all. If one more person asks if I am having twins, I am going to hurt them. Maternity clothes make me look even bigger but my regular clothes are not really fitting. I think I am at that stage where I just look like I have gained a lot of weight. Not fun really. Over 200 hundred days to go? Yikes. This summer should be fun.

De-Lurking Week

I forgot too that it was delurking week. Thanks for reminding me Amanda . Here you go... And by that I mean, if you are reading, leave a comment. Anyone can leave comments you just have to click anonymous and sign your name. My sister does it all the time. Come on, you know you want to......