Skip to main content

My Babies and Me

meandthekids2

This is us. Us at the Davolt Family Reunion this June. Sometimes Mark can make it down and sometimes he can not. This year due to the Costa Rica trip, he was not able to. Hence why he is missing from the photo.

I first got my DVD of photos last week. I browsed thought them and was depressed. Yikes, I do not photograph well and it seems my tummy flab is hanging out in all the pictures. Got to love having kids. Not to mention we were at the lake so there are plenty of pictures in a swimsuit. Not cool either. For me anyway.

But as I was looking through the pictures, I always can not wait for the family shots. Every year we take a family picture, in that all that made it to the reunion line up and take a big family shot. There are about thirty or so of us and the kids are growing so much. It is really neat to see how much they change from year to year or how much they have changed since the beginning of this family reunion which took place in 2001. And each year for the photo we have new shirts (thanks to my sister, the KIKI) and we usually pose somewhere different. I would post them here, but due to privacy of other family members I will not. But they are really awesome to see.

Here are my kids and me struggling to keep them under control is the norm. Sometimes all you can do is laugh......

Comments

Amanda. said…
Great capture! You're adorable!!
Judy said…
I LOVE that picture!

And don't worry at all about how pictures look. Easier said than done, I know. I have some pictures of me a couple years ago, and I was sitting in a weird position, and my stomach looks really gross, but I was actually really toned then (only time in my life!). Cameras do weird things sometimes, and that's not what really matters anyway!
Abby said…
Thanks ladies. I do like having pictures of me with the kids though...

That is one of the good ones. I do not dare post one of the other ones....
karrie said…
I agree with Amnda--adorable!

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome, Little One

Both mommy and baby are doing very well. These are just a few from earlier today. More to follow later.

Ten Weeks, 209 days to go?!?!?

Here is the ten week shot y'all. If one more person asks if I am having twins, I am going to hurt them. Maternity clothes make me look even bigger but my regular clothes are not really fitting. I think I am at that stage where I just look like I have gained a lot of weight. Not fun really. Over 200 hundred days to go? Yikes. This summer should be fun.

De-Lurking Week

I forgot too that it was delurking week. Thanks for reminding me Amanda . Here you go... And by that I mean, if you are reading, leave a comment. Anyone can leave comments you just have to click anonymous and sign your name. My sister does it all the time. Come on, you know you want to......