Skip to main content

Tag, You're It!

Judy tagged me. First let me say that I "met" Judy over at Babycenter. Then I found out she lived down the street from me. Then she moved to Texas. Yea, she sucks. Anyway, it is so funny with all the crap out there and all the Internet can be used for for bad that sometimes in the middle of all the crap, it can be used for good. Like meeting people like Judy. Or Amanda. Or Karrie. Or Dee. Or someone I will only refer to here as Devo. Anyway....

This meme that Judy tagged me for is Six Weird Things About Me. Now let me say that I find myself to not be weird. Then I thought, "Only six things??? Which six do I pick?" Only because I am sure there are lots of weird things about me. I however do not know they are weird because to me they are well, ME. And I am not sure what I want to share on here....


1) When I get nervous, I pick my nose. I really do. And the more nervous I am the less I notice that I am doing it. Gross I know. All I can think is it must have hung around from childhood. I was a gross kid too...

2) I am only 4'9" but do not think I am short. I am offended when people, say my husband, tell me that me and my small family are not normal. Well, we seem normal to us. When the tallest one reaches 5'6", 4'9" is not that short. But I guess compared to all the "normal" sized people we are small. I honestly never noticed how short I was until I saw pictures of myself standing next to average sized people. There is even a picture in one of my yearbooks next to two other girls, neither of which is tall and they could barely keep my head in the picture. You see my face and the other girls have their shoulders and what not in the picture. I even shop in the little girls department because my legs are so very short. I guess that is weird, but it is my normal.

3) I like to eat ham, Miracle Whip and Doritos ON a sandwich. As in, I smear the Miracle Whip on the bread, lay out a couple pieces of ham and then mush the regular cheese Doritos onto the ham. Close it up and eat it. Yum. And this is not when pregnant, this is for any day lunch.

4) Much like Judy, I can remember words to songs from forever ago. I may not remember yesterday, but you want me to sing some song from the 80's? Give me the name. In middle school our foreign language teacher taught us the French alphabet and sang to to the ABC song. I can still sing the French alphabet because of that.

5) I love to wear pajamas. As in, if I can take my bath on any given day and put new pajamas on, score for me. My favorite clothing is those velour pants or some type of yoga pant. Mark hates this. I try to say they are real clothes and I even have nice sets. But he says they are all pajamas.

6) Lastly, me. *I* am weird. I love to stay at home and I honestly never plan on working out of the home ever again. I love being a mom even though some days it sucks. I love being married and I love who I am married too. Is it perfect? No. But I would not change one single thing. I am absolutely, 100%, for the first time in my life, happy and content. And in this day and age, THAT is weird. Also, in May, we will celebrate ten years of marriage. Our first marriage. Our only marriage. Ten years. Today? Odd for sure.....

I am supposed to tag people and I am going to totally take the loser way out of this one. If you are reading and have a blog, you are IT! Go for it. Six weird things about yourself......

Comments

Judy said…
Hey, that sandwich sounds good!

Yeah, I've "met" cool people through the internet. I swear I have more "imaginary friends" than I do real ones now. I don't think that's a good sign.

And congrats on the impending anniversary! We'll hit 5 years in a couple months, and we've already been married longer than I was the first time. :O And Eric was married twice before me (although the first one almost doesn't count - it was, according to him, a "legal girlfriend").
Annie said…
okay, I am not quite ready to share six wierd things, but will work on it. however, now that you mention it...I can still sing the ABCs in French as well (I tried it out in my head as I read through the rest of the post. Who knew! our teacher would be so very proud!!

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome, Little One

Both mommy and baby are doing very well. These are just a few from earlier today. More to follow later.

Ten Weeks, 209 days to go?!?!?

Here is the ten week shot y'all. If one more person asks if I am having twins, I am going to hurt them. Maternity clothes make me look even bigger but my regular clothes are not really fitting. I think I am at that stage where I just look like I have gained a lot of weight. Not fun really. Over 200 hundred days to go? Yikes. This summer should be fun.

De-Lurking Week

I forgot too that it was delurking week. Thanks for reminding me Amanda . Here you go... And by that I mean, if you are reading, leave a comment. Anyone can leave comments you just have to click anonymous and sign your name. My sister does it all the time. Come on, you know you want to......