Skip to main content

Looking Through The Eyes Of Love

I have been thinking that every time I take a picture of the kids, it is me freezing in time a moment that touched me in some way. It is looking through the eyes of love.

The kids love to play with this car. Emma used to be the one on top until Davis discovered the other day that HE can do it too. This was also before he got his hair cut.
P1010253

My sister gave Davis this tent for Christmas. We set it up this weekend finally and Saturday morning, Davis decided he needed to eat his cereal in it. And after he got his hair cut.
P1010258

I used to think I took pictures to document certain times and events. Which I do. But I also take pictures to capture something that catches me. Something that I do not want to ever forget. I know there are times that I will not be able to capture with a camera lens. I hope that I capture those moments with my heart.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome, Little One

Both mommy and baby are doing very well. These are just a few from earlier today. More to follow later.

Ten Weeks, 209 days to go?!?!?

Here is the ten week shot y'all. If one more person asks if I am having twins, I am going to hurt them. Maternity clothes make me look even bigger but my regular clothes are not really fitting. I think I am at that stage where I just look like I have gained a lot of weight. Not fun really. Over 200 hundred days to go? Yikes. This summer should be fun.

De-Lurking Week

I forgot too that it was delurking week. Thanks for reminding me Amanda . Here you go... And by that I mean, if you are reading, leave a comment. Anyone can leave comments you just have to click anonymous and sign your name. My sister does it all the time. Come on, you know you want to......