Skip to main content

Another Shout Out

It seems my Pastor, Dr. Jeff Adams, has joined the blogosphere. Now, I am wondering, "If I link him to my page, should I watch what I write on here?" Maybe.... But I realized I already link our church here and with a few clicks you can find his blog off the church web site anyway.

Can I just say something first?

It was difficult for me to go back to church. For reasons I will not get into here. Mark had been a member at KCBT when we met but to say I was reluctant is being generous. It took me some time to set foot back in a church and it took even more time for me to go regularly.

But I can say, without a doubt, that KCBT is a really great church. Dr. Adams is not only a Godly man who knows the Word and how to teach it, but he is real. Do you know what I mean? He has said things that have left MY mouth hanging open.

I have often said that while Baptist is in the name of our church it seems to be more of a formality than anything. I have never felt more comfortable in a church as I do at KCBT.

So, if you want to check out what KCBT is about you can click here (or the link). If you want to read Dr. Jeff Adams' blog, click here (or the newly added link).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome, Little One

Both mommy and baby are doing very well. These are just a few from earlier today. More to follow later.

Ten Weeks, 209 days to go?!?!?

Here is the ten week shot y'all. If one more person asks if I am having twins, I am going to hurt them. Maternity clothes make me look even bigger but my regular clothes are not really fitting. I think I am at that stage where I just look like I have gained a lot of weight. Not fun really. Over 200 hundred days to go? Yikes. This summer should be fun.

De-Lurking Week

I forgot too that it was delurking week. Thanks for reminding me Amanda . Here you go... And by that I mean, if you are reading, leave a comment. Anyone can leave comments you just have to click anonymous and sign your name. My sister does it all the time. Come on, you know you want to......