Skip to main content

That Which Does Not Kill Us

Sometimes in life you are faced with a life changing occurrence. Sometimes you realize that as a result of this one thing, you will never be the same again. That the safe, comfortable feeling you had, is something that is lost and you will have to work so damn hard to get back. I am sure we have all had these moments. I am sure that we have all felt as if we are broken to our innermost core and are not even sure where to begin to pick up the pieces and put them back together.

For those of you who are reading and have had this happen, I pray that you were able to build yourself back up. I pray that you received healing and were able to then be stronger as a result. I now pray that the same will be true for me.

Comments

alimum said…
Oh Abby

I wish there was something I could say which could speed the healing. Though I don't know the details of your situation, I do know the feeling which you describe. There are days when the pain is so great that it doesn't feel like it is possible to continue, but gradually and inexplicably, it starts to subside. Time and distance. You will heal and be stronger. I will be thinking of you and send all my love and positive energy down you way.
Abby said…
Thank you. It means a lot to me to have your thoughts. I will return to BBC soon. I know it is all in time...

Thanks again. I really appreciate the kind words and thoughts.
Judy said…
Abby,

I just wanted to let you know I'm thinking of you. Hang in there.

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome, Little One

Both mommy and baby are doing very well. These are just a few from earlier today. More to follow later.

Ten Weeks, 209 days to go?!?!?

Here is the ten week shot y'all. If one more person asks if I am having twins, I am going to hurt them. Maternity clothes make me look even bigger but my regular clothes are not really fitting. I think I am at that stage where I just look like I have gained a lot of weight. Not fun really. Over 200 hundred days to go? Yikes. This summer should be fun.

De-Lurking Week

I forgot too that it was delurking week. Thanks for reminding me Amanda . Here you go... And by that I mean, if you are reading, leave a comment. Anyone can leave comments you just have to click anonymous and sign your name. My sister does it all the time. Come on, you know you want to......