Skip to main content

What Kind of Coffee Am I??

Oh, the interent is full of so much telling information. Where else could I take a quiz to find out what kind of coffee I am? I got the link from Alimum. And here is what kind of coffee I am.

You are a Black Coffee
At your best, you are: low maintenance, friendly, and adaptable
At your worst, you are: cheap and angsty
You drink coffee when: you can get your hands on it
Your caffeine addiction level: high


What Kind of Coffee Are You?

And I have to agree.

Comments

Amanda. said…
Here's mine:

You Are an Irish Coffee

At your best, you are: wild, spontaneous, and outgoing

At your worst, you are: too extreme and reckless

You drink coffee when: you want to keep drinking booze

Your caffeine addiction level: low
Abby said…
Good to hear from you Amanda. Hope all is going well your way.

Abby
alimum said…
I would never have pegged you for having a high caffeine addiction.

Thanks for the shout out. I am thinking of you and hope everything is working itself out.

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome, Little One

Both mommy and baby are doing very well. These are just a few from earlier today. More to follow later.

Ten Weeks, 209 days to go?!?!?

Here is the ten week shot y'all. If one more person asks if I am having twins, I am going to hurt them. Maternity clothes make me look even bigger but my regular clothes are not really fitting. I think I am at that stage where I just look like I have gained a lot of weight. Not fun really. Over 200 hundred days to go? Yikes. This summer should be fun.

De-Lurking Week

I forgot too that it was delurking week. Thanks for reminding me Amanda . Here you go... And by that I mean, if you are reading, leave a comment. Anyone can leave comments you just have to click anonymous and sign your name. My sister does it all the time. Come on, you know you want to......