Skip to main content

Mmmm.......Mmmm.....Good

I was making a cake for my mom's birthday the other day. Davis noticed that it seemed to be chocolate. Maybe he could smell it. So, being the great mom that I am, once the cake was mixed and poured into the cake pan, I handed Davis the mixing bowl. At first he just looked at me and said, "Yum, chocolate." and looked into the bowl. I showed him how to stick his chubby little finger in to swipe the sides and get that cake batter on your finger. Then you lick your finger. It only took one demonstration and he had it. Off he went with his chocolate cake batter. Now I give you, Davis's first experience licking the bowl.

Cool. Mom gave me this bowl of chocolate and said I can use my fingers and eat it.
P1010087

First you take your finger and swipe it along the edge of the bowl....
P1010088

Then you lick your finger. Yummy goodness is all mine.
P1010089

Davis did somehow get that cake batter not only all over his face and arms and hands, but also all over his legs. He took a bath afterward. But he did thoroughly enjoy himself. And what is the point to life if sometimes you can not just stop and lick the bowl?

Comments

Amanda. said…
There aren't any RAW eggs in that batter, are there!?! Don't make me start a thread!

Hee hee.

Seriously, adorable! Now I'm craving cake batter! Better yet, BROWNIE batter!
karrie said…
Oooo! Me too!

Make some cookie dough. Some oatmeal, dark chocolate chunk cookie dough.

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome, Little One

Both mommy and baby are doing very well. These are just a few from earlier today. More to follow later.

Ten Weeks, 209 days to go?!?!?

Here is the ten week shot y'all. If one more person asks if I am having twins, I am going to hurt them. Maternity clothes make me look even bigger but my regular clothes are not really fitting. I think I am at that stage where I just look like I have gained a lot of weight. Not fun really. Over 200 hundred days to go? Yikes. This summer should be fun.

De-Lurking Week

I forgot too that it was delurking week. Thanks for reminding me Amanda . Here you go... And by that I mean, if you are reading, leave a comment. Anyone can leave comments you just have to click anonymous and sign your name. My sister does it all the time. Come on, you know you want to......