Skip to main content

The Suck Hole That is MyCrack MySpace

Anyone else have a MySpace page? I set one up and check on it occasionally. Even after my husband made fun of me and asked me how old I was. Then I set up this blog and that was that.

Last night though I decided to check on MySpace. See if anything interesting popped up. Check my profile. Mark was playing softball and the kids were in bed. I had papers to grade for that day's school work, but which would you rather do? Grade papers or waste time on the computer? I opted for the computer.

I logged on and updated and such my profile. Then I clicked on some of my friends to see if anything was new or changed. Then I realized once again why I try not to go to MySpace. Once you click on a friend then you look at their friends. Then from their friends, you find friends. And so on. Good Lord. It is like this never ending connection of people and you keep clicking and clicking until you are so far gone from your original page you do not even know how you got there.

What began as an innocent enough 30 minute or so look into Mycrack MySpace, turned into about an hour and a half. But you could spend hours and hours there, clicking and reading about any number of people. I found many different people I went to high school with. Most of the people I went to high school with, I also went to middle school with, some elementary school with. Most of these people I have known since at least twelve. Some even longer. How amazing it was to see them grown up and with kids.

Today, if you are reading this blog, and you are addicted to Mycrack like me have a MySpace page, let me know. Leave a comment. (anyone can leave comments, not just people with Blogs.) Especially if you went to Raytown South High School. Leave me a quick note. Now, let's see if anyone does.............

Comments

Anonymous said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Abby said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
karrie said…
I have a MySpace page....and long-abandoned ones on Orkut and Friendster.

Most of the MySpace profiles just make my eyes hurt, but it is kind of fun to look up random people.
Just Passing By said…
First time comment-I have a Myspace. I honestly can't go there for the reasons you listed. I spend too much time there.

Oh, followed from Amanda's to Karries to link after link and came here.

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome, Little One

Both mommy and baby are doing very well. These are just a few from earlier today. More to follow later.

Ten Weeks, 209 days to go?!?!?

Here is the ten week shot y'all. If one more person asks if I am having twins, I am going to hurt them. Maternity clothes make me look even bigger but my regular clothes are not really fitting. I think I am at that stage where I just look like I have gained a lot of weight. Not fun really. Over 200 hundred days to go? Yikes. This summer should be fun.

De-Lurking Week

I forgot too that it was delurking week. Thanks for reminding me Amanda . Here you go... And by that I mean, if you are reading, leave a comment. Anyone can leave comments you just have to click anonymous and sign your name. My sister does it all the time. Come on, you know you want to......