Skip to main content

All of Me

Amanda has been doing 365 at Flickr. She is taking a photo of herself every day that reflects who she is.

As I have been watching her journey through photographs, it has caused me to pause. No, I am not going to start taking photos of myself and most certainly not ones like Amanda has taken. It will be a cold day in hell before you will see a picture of me in anything close to underwear with my leg sticking out of a curtain. That is not what I am getting at.

Just go read what I am trying to say here.

Comments

Anonymous said…
My giant ass will never be on film online, that's for sure.
Abby said…
LOL. I hear ya on that one.....
Anonymous said…
I thought is sounded like fun, but I stopped after two weeks...lol.

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome, Little One

Both mommy and baby are doing very well. These are just a few from earlier today. More to follow later.

Why Choose It?

Judy posted a comment about being jealous at two weekends away from the kids. About how she figured it would be a long time before she got that chance. I have to admit, I thought better her than me to have the new baby. After our two weekends away and Mark joking that it was his ploy to convince me to not have anymore, I have to say.....I think it worked. After thinking about it and being able to get away so easily because the kids are bigger, I could not help but think, why go back and do it all again? If you had a choice between going out of town for the weekend or being stuck, tied down to a newborn who was feeding from your breasts every two hours and waking every three ,which would you choose? To which one might say why ever have kids at all.....fine. I have TWO. I have done it TWICE. Not only that, but for anyone who cares about it, I have one of each. One is almost seven, the other almost three. Granted Davis is not potty trained yet, but he does change his own diaper sometimes...

Sometimes There Are No Words

Last night I met a new friend. Let me preface this by saying I have made exactly ONE new friend in the last ten years. This makes number two. My Babycenter and Blogging friend Amanda , was having a conference in KC. We made plans to meet up. I felt a bit odd. Here I was making plans to meet someone I only knew from the Net. But Mark thought it was perfectly great and even said for me to stay out as long as I wanted. He said it was not as if I was meeting up with someone I saw often. Stay out and talk and have fun. So I did. I made plans to meet with Amanda. I knew we had a lot in common. Both from the board and from reading her blog. I knew she was someone who if she lived closer to me we could hang out. But I was a bit apprehensive. Here was someone who only knew me through the computer. So many what if's , right? Mark was actually the one who said I should meet with her, if only for a little while. So, I picked Amanda up at her hotel and off we went to Fooleries. Great place to ...