Skip to main content

Be Ready Always

All I have for today is this: But sanctify the Lord God in your hearts: and be ready always to give an answer to every man that asketh you a reason of the hope that is in you with meekness and fear: 1 Peter 3:15

In other words, be prepared to give an answer to anyone who asks why you have hope. Do so with a gentleness and with a certain respect.

My mom is undergoing her surgery today. I have hope and I have it because of God. Right now, it is all I have to go on.

Always praying, never ceasing. We give thanks to God and the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, praying always for you, ~ Colossians 1:3

Comments

D said…
Hi Hon,
Praying for you and your mom. Take care,
D
Dee said…
I hope the surgery went well. I'll be praying for you and your family today.

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome, Little One

Both mommy and baby are doing very well. These are just a few from earlier today. More to follow later.

Ten Weeks, 209 days to go?!?!?

Here is the ten week shot y'all. If one more person asks if I am having twins, I am going to hurt them. Maternity clothes make me look even bigger but my regular clothes are not really fitting. I think I am at that stage where I just look like I have gained a lot of weight. Not fun really. Over 200 hundred days to go? Yikes. This summer should be fun.

De-Lurking Week

I forgot too that it was delurking week. Thanks for reminding me Amanda . Here you go... And by that I mean, if you are reading, leave a comment. Anyone can leave comments you just have to click anonymous and sign your name. My sister does it all the time. Come on, you know you want to......