Skip to main content

The Aftermath

After Christmas I always suffer from a bit of aftermath. I also spend time reflecting a lot. It makes me crazy.

Right now, I feel tapped out. Maybe it is so many days of posting in a row on this blog. Maybe it is all the hubbub of the holidays catching up. Maybe it is all of the reflecting and thinking on the last year. Whatever the reason, it seems that there are a lot of different thoughts floating around in my head, but I can not get one of them to actually make any sense or come out of my head.

I figure after a couple of days maybe something will make a bit more sense to the rest of the world. Right now though I seem to be lost in my own thoughts and I do not seem able to share them.

All I can seem to come up with right now, it that this was the best Christmas ever. My life is finally becoming what I had dreamed it would be. Through all the turmoil and chaos, the big picture is making more and more sense and all that I had hoped for is becoming reality. It is surreal.

So today, all I can say is thank you Jesus. This year more than any other I am most thankful for Your most wonderful gift. Thank you for the most wonderful year, for my family, and for all You have done in my life and their lives. I look forward to 2007 with You.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome, Little One

Both mommy and baby are doing very well. These are just a few from earlier today. More to follow later.

Ten Weeks, 209 days to go?!?!?

Here is the ten week shot y'all. If one more person asks if I am having twins, I am going to hurt them. Maternity clothes make me look even bigger but my regular clothes are not really fitting. I think I am at that stage where I just look like I have gained a lot of weight. Not fun really. Over 200 hundred days to go? Yikes. This summer should be fun.

De-Lurking Week

I forgot too that it was delurking week. Thanks for reminding me Amanda . Here you go... And by that I mean, if you are reading, leave a comment. Anyone can leave comments you just have to click anonymous and sign your name. My sister does it all the time. Come on, you know you want to......