Skip to main content

Aren't Saturday's Supposed to Be Mindless???

Yet I have nothing mindless to report. Which is funny because I feel like I am missing my mind anyway. How ironic.

Today I have to go out with the masses. I have to get to Target or Wal-Mart for some things. And you should see my roots! Yikes. I have GOT to color my hair. I went lighter this last time and so my very dark brown roots show much faster than they usually do. Oh well.

Speaking of hair color, do you know how hard it is to find the color you want? Now, technically the color I would like I should probably go to a professional for. When I was very young ( and we all know I am not anymore) I had hair the color of caramel or honey. I want that color again. But when you look at the boxes not one is called Caramel or Honey. My hair takes to red and it can go orange really easily, so I try to be mindful of that when choosing. I have found the Garnier makes the best one. A little more expensive, but it treally runs about middle of the road in pricing. I like it because it smells nice and it is creamy so it does not drip as much.

When I am asked waht my hair color is, is it bad to say Brown Sugar, that is what the box says?

Comments

Amanda. said…
I'm dark vanilla icing.

Apparently it is a prerequisite to dabble in the wacky weed if you want to work as a hair color namer.
Abby said…
Ooohhh, I got Butternut this last time. Which now that I think about it, is really funny.....
karrie said…
The masses were scary here on Saturday. SCAAAAARY!

Butternut is a pretty weird name for hair color.

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome, Little One

Both mommy and baby are doing very well. These are just a few from earlier today. More to follow later.

Ten Weeks, 209 days to go?!?!?

Here is the ten week shot y'all. If one more person asks if I am having twins, I am going to hurt them. Maternity clothes make me look even bigger but my regular clothes are not really fitting. I think I am at that stage where I just look like I have gained a lot of weight. Not fun really. Over 200 hundred days to go? Yikes. This summer should be fun.

De-Lurking Week

I forgot too that it was delurking week. Thanks for reminding me Amanda . Here you go... And by that I mean, if you are reading, leave a comment. Anyone can leave comments you just have to click anonymous and sign your name. My sister does it all the time. Come on, you know you want to......